Why did I receive 2 strikes on my account for calling somebody a "Tryhard".

Discus and support Why did I receive 2 strikes on my account for calling somebody a "Tryhard". in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It's neither a slur or a threat so why did I get punished for saying something so tame? 29a0c68d-e451-414d-8286-d68280f40748 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sal Maugere, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Sal Maugere
    Sal Maugere Guest

It's neither a slur or a threat so why did I get punished for saying something so tame?

:)

Sal Maugere, Oct 12, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Hi Sal M! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help! I don't really have any information about it, since I'm a member of the Microsoft community and a gamer like you. To obtain information about your ban, you must contact support directly. Best regards, Daniel.
    Support has nothing at all to do with bans/suspensions. They cant help at all with this.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

nope, you get one review when signing in to the enforcement site, they have no other means of contact, my advice is never ever use party chat, in game chat or messaging via xbox live at all.
  4. Sal Maugere Win User

Thanks for literally nothing Daniel! Support refuses to help me and won't give a reason why. So I post everywhere on here to hopefully get an actual response.
  5. Sal Maugere Win User

And Enforcement can't be contacted directly by any means.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

The only ones who handle bans/suspensions are the enforcement team. The only way to reach the enforcement team is via the case review process at https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Why did I receive 2 strikes on my account for calling somebody a "Tryhard". - Similar Threads - Why did receive

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  7. Why did you take money from me

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you take money from me: You guys took 100 bucks from me why? 349cd83a-0f14-4518-b612-e09779c39432
  8. Why did I not receive what I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I not receive what I paid for?: I recently purchased the new call of duty modern warfare 3 cross gen bundle and only received the optimized version of the game and not the Xbox one version. I do not have enough storage on my...
  9. Why did I still not receive what I paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I still not receive what I paid for.: Why did I not receive what I paid for still dbc3a957-dfc0-47f4-9a5d-f8cd9839b745
  10. Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...: Can my claims be reduced to 1 instead of 3 for one action? 8ddf670f-df1f-47e2-93d3-e74272dde77e