Why did i lose already owned games?

Discus and support Why did i lose already owned games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im trying to play call of duty with games i already owned for a few years and now its saying i have to rebuy the game. after i tried uninstalling the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Devon Brooks1, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Why did i lose already owned games?

im trying to play call of duty with games i already owned for a few years and now its saying i have to rebuy the game. after i tried uninstalling the games it saying i dont own the games no more.

:)

Devon Brooks1, Dec 19, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Devon B. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Could you go to your Microsoft account order history and check if a transaction for the missing games are listed with the status “completed”?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

You may want to change the filter to “all available” in case you purchased this game more than 3 months ago.

Besides that, you may want to check your order history with every email you have, in case the games are not listed.

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, transaction IDs, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I'll remain attentive to your answers in order to provide further assistance.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why did I lose two games I’ve owned for years?

Hi Lane, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

Select Settings > Account > Included with this Xbox to see an overview and the redemption status of any Digital Direct offers included with your console.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select My games & apps > See all > Full library, and then look under the relevant subscription type for any included offers.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games...ay/digital-direct-find-and-redeem-your-offers
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Why can't i already play a game i already own?

Hello Tr K, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I am delighted to assist you today! To help you with the problems, first of all I need you to tell me the game you are having problems with!

It would also be helpful if you could tell me if you get any specific message or error code!
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Why can't i already play a game i already own?

It would help if you stated the game you are trying to play and the error message you have recieved.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

SOTTR

Do you own the game SOTTR or did you already download it with game pass?

If you have game pass and it expires you lose access to the content you downloaded via game pass.

Purchasing the season pass will not allow you to also download the game it is for; it is a separate purchase.
Thema:

1. Why did i lose already owned games? - Similar Threads - Why did lose

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  7. Why did you take money from me

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you take money from me: You guys took 100 bucks from me why? 349cd83a-0f14-4518-b612-e09779c39432
  8. Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?: Around a month ago, I put a different Micro SD card in my computers adapter than usual, and it was write protected, I didn't think much of it and just put my regular one back in, but that one was...
  9. Why did I lose all of my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I lose all of my points: I lost for 1500 points I was about to redeem it for rubox and then I had no points but my purchase history is empty I want my points back a445cd54-98ed-4af1-9fe1-d9530a31bc96
  10. Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?: My profile still has the keyboard keys mapped as some shift buttons (my paddle is G while not holding the shift button and H when holding it), but now when I go to add a new shift button as a...