Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

Discus and support Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I saw a community post that Call of Duty made which shows characters that were highlighted blue and red. It looked like wall hacks and I decided to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ice Bear3272, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Ice Bear3272
    Ice Bear3272 Guest

I saw a community post that Call of Duty made which shows characters that were highlighted blue and red. It looked like wall hacks and I decided to just make a small joke about it so I said "nice wall hacks" in the chat.
    I wake up the next day to see that I got suspended for 2 days for saying "nice wall hacks". I am confused and upset at this. Am I allowed to say that because I said it as a joke. Not only that but the next day I saw other people saying the same thing and nothing happened to them.

I try to be a good and funny person and I was trying to avoid getting strikes and reported because of the new system Microsoft implemented into Xbox. It wasn't appealable as well. How can one simple joke lead to that? I barely even chat there or with anyone. I barely even talk to people on Xbox.

Does this happen often? If it is against the rules then I am sorry about that. I didn't know and I was wondering if I could do anything to at least appeal it another way so that the strike could be removed.

Please help me.

Thank you.

:)

Ice Bear3272, Dec 15, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello again Ice.

I am very sorry for the situation and that this conversation has been so long, after understanding a little more the problem you present I came to the conclusion after doing some research and it turns out that the only page to file an appeal to your ban at Microsoft is The following:

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

Taking into account that your ban is temporary (it only lasts a couple of days) then you can't file an appeal, you just have to wait until your ban is over. I sent you the link to Support so they can help you with a little more information but they don't handle this kind of cases, so they can't help you with your ban. I am really sorry for giving you the wrong information above.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.
  3. Ice Bear3272 Win User

Hey again.

I don't see the option for a web chat in the Xbox Support page/Contact us. What do I do and where do I go to appeal my suspension since it is un-appealable at the Xbox Enforcement page?
  4. Ice Bear3272 Win User

Would you recommend me to call them or web chat. The suspension ends at 12/15/2023, 2:46 AM. Should I call before the suspension ends or after?
  5. Ice Bear3272 Win User

I waited it out and I chatted with Xbox Support about it and they couldn't fix it. I wasn't trying to be mean when saying "Nice wall hacks" in a Community post that highlighted the characters the same way that a wall hack would so I said a joke about it. This sucks :(
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Hi again.

My recommendation to you is to have a web chat with them, since the suspension ends tomorrow you can tell them that your comment was not with bad intentions. be brief and specific in your explanation, I wish you the best of luck and have a happy day.
Thema:

1. Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"? - Similar Threads - Why did got

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  7. Why i did not got my refounds ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i did not got my refounds ?: Hello there , yesterday i buy the game devil May cry 5 deluxe + Virgil , after purchate dlcs are not showing on my Equipment list, game runs at 720p with 30 frames or less . After 1 hour play it...
  8. Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?: I wanted to take my Xbox down to Idaho with me to play games while I was down there. May I let you know it worked fine with no problems down up in Idaho, I got back this afternoon and when I...
  9. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d
  10. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...