why did I get comm banned

Discus and support why did I get comm banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got comm banned for no reason absolute jokes man xbox, microsoft please unban me if you guys can give me a banned you wont hear me but atleast give... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ASVPREMYBOY o, Oct 27, 2018.

1. why did I get comm banned

I got comm banned for no reason absolute jokes man xbox, microsoft please unban me if you guys can give me a banned you wont hear me but atleast give me a reason.

:)

ASVPREMYBOY o, Oct 27, 2018
  2. FrozenMG5
    FrozenMG5 Guest
    Xbox comm banned me for no reason

I am a general Xbox Live player like everyone else, yet I have come to find out that I just got comm banned for no reason yesterday. What I want to know is 1) how did I get comm banned? 2) Who complained about me for me to get comm banned? 3) How long I
    am I going to be comm banned for? If this is a unreasonable comm banning, then please remove it. I play games that require a lot of communicating and if I can't communicate than my teammates or friends will get highly confused.

FrozenMG5, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Why was i comm banned?

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team does not use the forums.

Smwutches, Oct 27, 2018
  5. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Boy thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

Unfortunately we here at forums do not have the correct tools to resolve this issue. We suggest reaching out to our Enforcement team and filing a

Case Review
    to get the information regarding the suspension! Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 27, 2018
  6. Again this is not the awnser i asked for come on xbox i did nothing wrong unban me pls

ASVPREMYBOY o, Oct 27, 2018
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans and they do not use the forums so no one here can tell you what you did or can lift your ban.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: