why did i get banned if i did't do nothing bad

Discus and support why did i get banned if i did't do nothing bad in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i don't know why i get banned i am a good player i did nothing wrong and if you don't find a solutio i will have to go one the ps4... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NGU ZxK99, Dec 31, 2016.

1. NGU ZxK99
    NGU ZxK99 Guest

i don't know why i get banned i am a good player i did nothing wrong and if you don't find a solutio i will have to go one the ps4

:)

NGU ZxK99, Dec 31, 2016
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You wouldn't get banned if you didn't do anything to violate the ToU/CoC

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you why.

You can also log into the enforcement site to see why & ask for a case review if eligible
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Daft Badger, Dec 31, 2016
  3. Why did I get banned for doing nothing?

I just made this xbox live account a week ago and have had no problems. but as soon as I put a three day trial membership on the account not even 2 hours later I was kicked off of xbox live because it said someone had signed into my profile on another console.
    then a msg popped up and said that i have been suspended until 3/11/14. THEN when i tried to re-download my account it says my account has been banned... when i checked to see what i was banned for. it said because of cheating and/or system tampering or whatever.
    ive been playing xbox for many years and not once have i been banned. for i guess "hacking". i dont even know how to hack or tamper with the system. I want my account back because i didn't do anything "tampering" i was just playing gear of war and then randomly
    im thrown off live.

Ancient Reaper, Dec 31, 2016
  4. NGU ZxK99
    NGU ZxK99 Guest

i got game on that i account a

nd i don't want to lost them so i hope you find a solution for this problem please

NGU ZxK99, Dec 31, 2016
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Sorry to hear that. You can log in on this page and find out more information:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home

You can also file for a case review from there if eligible.

OK Fowl, Dec 31, 2016
  6. HyruleBalverine, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

You wouldn't get banned if you didn't do anything to violate the ToU/CoC

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you why.

You can also log into the enforcement site to see why & ask for a case review if eligible
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
  8. NGU ZxK99 Win User

i got game on that i account a

nd i don't want to lost them so i hope you find a solution for this problem please
  9. HyruleBalverine Win User

10. OK Fowl Win User

Sorry to hear that. You can log in on this page and find out more information:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home

You can also file for a case review from there if eligible.
  11. WPAK Win User

Why did I get banned for doing nothing?

Hi there,

for any issues/complaints/requests regarding console or account bans you will need to create a thread in the suspension forums here:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
Thema:

1. why did i get banned if i did't do nothing bad - Similar Threads - why did banned

2. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  3. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  4. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  5. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  6. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  7. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  8. Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.: I looked and I i still don't know why 579e31df-2d59-4473-903c-630e2a51b6a7
  9. Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”: I was fighting some girl and said “lmao ur horrif” and got banned and when I go to the enforcement page it won’t even let me submit and appeal to get it removed? 009b30b2-c6c1-4967-b580-58748a007f36
  10. Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?: I was permabanned in warzone 2 for no reason. Same reason everyone gets banned for (unauthorized use of data...) Before I was banned, I pre-ordered MW3 and the next day I got permabanned. As of...