Why did i get banned for no reason

Discus and support Why did i get banned for no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kennywatts, Jan 7, 2024.

1. kennywatts
    kennywatts Guest

My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox and they are denying the appeal to get unban the enforcement team will not even tell me what happen to get me ban permanently so i would like some help with fixing my issues.

:)

kennywatts, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Kennywatts, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry that you have been banned from your Xbox account, I want to kindly remind you that this is only a Microsoft public forum where we are all gamers like you who help other users with basic problems, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

The only way to view your ban and file a possible appeal is through the following link:

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

If you have any other questions, let me know, I'll be happy to help you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. WB-5BF98CD1-D0AE-415 Win User

Licence Transfer

Nobody gets banned for no reason...I know I got banned fro stupid reasons I'm not even going to go in to. And what do you mean (you have 10 year tenure but you only used 2 years of it) I didn't give you the banned gamer tag.... The reason why I was banned
    is because of a hacker that hosted mw2 lobbies on it and did a unauthorized recover which he did. So basically I got banned for no reason.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why did I receive a ban for no reason

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Smitty

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

If you have right now a custom picture try using a default one for a couple days. Just in case
  5. JECONAH100 Win User

My ban request was denied and I never understood why I was banned?

Well the problem is I can’t see the reason on why I got banned when I go to the enforcement page obviously I violated TOS but it doesn’t tell me what I said or did to deserve a ban, to play Xbox for years and just get banned without a reason is kind of crazy to me.
  6. {Parity} Win User

debit card issues

Did they give you a reason why it was banned? I think if it were me I would try a different rep and see if I could get more information.
Thema:

1. Why did i get banned for no reason - Similar Threads - Why did banned

2. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  3. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  4. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  5. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  6. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  7. Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.: I looked and I i still don't know why 579e31df-2d59-4473-903c-630e2a51b6a7
  8. Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”: I was fighting some girl and said “lmao ur horrif” and got banned and when I go to the enforcement page it won’t even let me submit and appeal to get it removed? 009b30b2-c6c1-4967-b580-58748a007f36
  9. Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?: I was permabanned in warzone 2 for no reason. Same reason everyone gets banned for (unauthorized use of data...) Before I was banned, I pre-ordered MW3 and the next day I got permabanned. As of...
  10. Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned: I got banned for nothing, i was playing seige then got banned i dont have a mic n i dont message anyone 95069c8f-a958-4176-ba5f-f51d6d9e1a60