Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

Discus and support Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tempest Z, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Tempest Z
    Tempest Z Guest

Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I got to get banned because some kids got butt hurt over a game and they denied my appeal and I got banned for 15 days if this ain’t stupid than what is

:)

Tempest Z, Jul 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: