Why did all my game share switches disappear, if I only have 3 people on my account?

Discus and support Why did all my game share switches disappear, if I only have 3 people on my account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I only have 3 people who have my account and somehow they got kicked out of the game share and can’t use my games no more without signing into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lujan Daniel (US Stores), Jun 19, 2023.

1. Why did all my game share switches disappear, if I only have 3 people on my account?

I only have 3 people who have my account and somehow they got kicked out of the game share and can’t use my games no more without signing into my account.

:)

Lujan Daniel (US Stores), Jun 19, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Why did all my game share switches disappear, if I only have 3 people on my account?

you can only have one console as your home console, so you cannot share with three people unless they use the exact same console that is set as home.
  3. NLH1 Win User

Rainbow Six Siege operators disappeared

This isn't just for the passes and operators it's for all digital content on the game. I have the gem stone pack and before had access to it on all accounts on my xbox and now they suddenly disappeared and then reappeared then disappeared again. Did xbox
    make an update to its sharing content policy with multiple accounts because I know a lot of people have been experiencing this issue?
  4. Olivia Huber Win User

My sims 4 DLC disappeared and EA says I need to “renew the subscription”

I did buy all of them using EA play but only half of them disappeared so I’m not sure why if it’s my EA subscription why only half would disappear
  5. Kirio Zappa Win User

Can't download Halo 3

I have the same issue. I thought, that this is because I'm currently in Ukraine but my region is Russia. So, I decided to change region to Ukraine. I've changed region and then button "Download" on Halo 3 has disappeared AT ALL! Not enough, Bing panel, a
    lot of games stuff has disappeared from my console. Are you kidding me. Why did I buy xbox, why did I pay for gold? For what? It's very sad xbox, I'm very very upset.
  6. JohnScott2019 Win User

Game sharing problems

I'm not trying to "Game the system" as I've read you can share between a friend, I've checked with my friend and I'm the only other person sharing with him, when I go onto my account an look to switch home Xbox it says I have 4 switches left however if
    I go on his account I've used them all apparently
Thema:

1. Why did all my game share switches disappear, if I only have 3 people on my account? - Similar Threads - Why did game

2. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  3. Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up: I play A game on game pass called guilty gear strive and I got A dlc called season pass 3 and when I got in the game last night the content was there but today when I got on the game it wasn’t...
  4. Why did i lose already owned games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did i lose already owned games?: im trying to play call of duty with games i already owned for a few years and now its saying i have to rebuy the game. after i tried uninstalling the games it saying i dont own the games no more....
  5. Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?: I play on PC, I have no issues outside of gaming and get about 500-600mbps download and upload speeds with and without an ethernet connection. I never used to have any of these issues until I came...
  6. Why did you deny my game refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did you deny my game refund?: I want my money back. It’s a **** dlc. Not a full game. False advertising cash grab!!! Mw3 yeah right!! 2a12579a-b2d2-4233-86ed-47aa40510ca2
  7. Why did my game get deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my game get deleted?: A digital game I purchased on xbox is no longer showing up in my account. How could it have got deleted and how do I recover it? 7e4df781-77fe-40a7-abca-8333fd42e1b5
  8. Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass: Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass and in the pc Xbox store I was going to buy it because I had the iceborn dlc but now I’m unable to and since I can’t play it I’m mad...
  9. Why did Xbox stop making 360s games backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Xbox stop making 360s games backwards compatible: So I just was wondering why Xbox/Microsoft decided to stop making Xbox 360 games backwards compatible. There are still so many games that deserve/need to be made backwards compatible especially...
  10. Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post: [img] My account was wrongly suspended. I made a group looking post for nba 2k. I was looking for a player for my team. I didn’t say anything out of the way. Why was my account suspended. This...