Why couldn't Microsoft give us an advance warning for the Lips server shut down?

Discus and support Why couldn't Microsoft give us an advance warning for the Lips server shut down? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox live friends and I would really have liked an advance server shut down warning on Lips. My Xbox LIVE friends missed out on the 4 online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CONKER1182, Jul 12, 2014.

1. CONKER1182
    CONKER1182 Guest

Why couldn't Microsoft give us an advance warning for the Lips server shut down?

Xbox live friends and I would really have liked an advance server shut down warning on Lips. My Xbox LIVE friends missed out on the 4 online achievements that's in Lips. Like EA, Sega, Konami, etc etc give out advance server shut down warnings. Even Sony
    gives out advance server shut down warnings for PlayStation exclusives on the PlayStation blog. Also why can't Microsoft give us any advance warnings for XBLA, DLC, XB1 downloads, and Windows Phone delistings?

:)

CONKER1182, Jul 12, 2014
  2. CONKER1182
    CONKER1182 Guest
    Why couldn't Microsoft give us an advance warning for the Lips?

Xbox live friends and I would really have liked an advance server shut down warning on Lips. My Xbox LIVE friends missed out on the 4 online achievements that's in Lips. Like EA, Sega, Konami, etc etc give out advance server shut down warnings. Even
    Sony gives out advance server shut down warnings for PlayStation exclusives on the PlayStation blog. Also why can't Microsoft give us any advance warnings for XBLA, DLC, XB1 download, and Windows Phone delistings?

CONKER1182, Jul 12, 2014
  3. CONKER1182
    CONKER1182 Guest
    Why couldn't Microsoft give us an advance warning for the Lips?

^^I know but I mean for Microsoft and the developer or publisher to give advance delisting warnings.

CONKER1182, Jul 12, 2014
  4. NicoBruch
    NicoBruch Guest

I agree. So could this mean that a new Lips is coming?

NicoBruch, Jul 15, 2014
  5. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    People still play that???? You have had quite a while to get the achievements......

BongKaos, Jul 19, 2014
  6. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    Thet don't care about you. They care about money. Class dismissed.

Dakrkplayer2, Jul 19, 2014
  7. EA definitely let it be known when they're shutting down a server, you just need to be looking in the right places, which is generally the official website for EA or the game itself.

I only found out about NFS pro streets servers through this website myself and I completely missed the memo on Def Jam Icon.

DigitalAssassin, Jul 20, 2014
  8. Why couldn't Microsoft give us an advance warning for the Lips server shut down?

Darkplayer hit the nail on the head...

WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD-4ABC-A1C2-5D9DBF1CA00A, Jul 21, 2014
  9. Any way we can convince them to bring it back online for a week to be able to finish these? I was at 17/20 trophies when this became unobtainable without notice.

Finnan-11AC74CC-525E-4C28-8066-83FD7062A6BD, Jul 21, 2014
  10. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    [quote user="Finnan"]

Any way we can convince them to bring it back online for a week to be able to finish these?

[/quote]

No.

Sword Style, Nov 1, 2018
  11. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Thet don't care about you. They care about money. Class dismissed.
  12. Finnan-11AC74CC-525E Win User

Any way we can convince them to bring it back online for a week to be able to finish these? I was at 17/20 trophies when this became unobtainable without notice.
  13. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Darkplayer hit the nail on the head...
  14. DigitalAssassin Win User

EA definitely let it be known when they're shutting down a server, you just need to be looking in the right places, which is generally the official website for EA or the game itself.

I only found out about NFS pro streets servers through this website myself and I completely missed the memo on Def Jam Icon.
  15. NicoBruch Win User

I agree. So could this mean that a new Lips is coming?
Thema:

1. Why couldn't Microsoft give us an advance warning for the Lips server shut down? - Similar Threads - Why couldn't Microsoft

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4
  10. I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??: I need to know how do i fix this it say an error code 100 please help 4436fd7a-8bf7-468a-b426-a06f3943e17b