Why couldn't I recover my 360 gamertag on xbox one even though I'm using same email
Discus and support Why couldn't I recover my 360 gamertag on xbox one even though I'm using same email in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had an account on 360(jesta151) but years later when i got xbox one i was never givrn an opportunity to recover my 360 account n had to make a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VIJesta340, Jul 30, 2020.
Thema:
Why couldn't I recover my 360 gamertag on xbox one even though I'm using same email
Loading...
-
Why couldn't I recover my 360 gamertag on xbox one even though I'm using same email - Similar Threads - Why couldn't recover
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
My PS5 keeps saying realms couldn't load with Minecraft. Why is that?
in XBoX Games and AppsMy PS5 keeps saying realms couldn't load with Minecraft. Why is that?: My PS5 keeps saying realms couldn't load with Minecraft. Why is that? I have cleared cash, rebuilt database, checked wifi, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. What else do I do?... -
So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...
in XBoX on ConsolesSo why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4 -
I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??
in XBoX Games and AppsI did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??: I need to know how do i fix this it say an error code 100 please help 4436fd7a-8bf7-468a-b426-a06f3943e17b