Why can't you stand to a community request?

Discus and support Why can't you stand to a community request? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For several years everyone request a change language button on PC game pass, but you want us to install a whole new language pack in windows, sorry... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bruno Evar Schwartz, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Why can't you stand to a community request?

For several years everyone request a change language button on PC game pass, but you want us to install a whole new language pack in windows, sorry saying this but it's ridiculous you can't add this option being such a big and rich company.

:)

Bruno Evar Schwartz, Jun 20, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello Bruno

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

Language packs are the most common option for all gaming now and are required for you to make changes to the game or app. If apps carried all of the languages, it would be a massive download and installation file.

So yes, if the option was implemented, you'd still need to install the language pack. It would just be part of the original installation process.
  3. LicensedSINJA77 Win User

Accessing my 360 game saves on Xbox One

No offense but did you not read the thread? That was one of the first things I tried. This is why I can't stand ask community sites. Nobody knows how to help. People mean why but a complete waste of time
  4. TheTurtleClub Win User

Don't be killed for spawn campers

[quote user="Out5hined"]

That's why I can't stand Conquest most of the time...it's just endless spawn/base camping, even when you have no flags.

[/quote]

I can't stand racists.
  5. Piuma Bianca Win User

BF3 Is A PC Focused Game People

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

i also can't stand the PC 'elitist' attitude. I'll enjoy my 'console' community.

[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking. Why the hell do you come here and start a post just to tell us to get a PC?
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

Are you finding it hard not buying COD AW?

Grabbing it for the campaign myself.

Can't stand the online Call of Duty community.
Thema:

1. Why can't you stand to a community request? - Similar Threads - Why can't stand

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  8. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  9. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  10. Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan: Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan 7234c3fd-6d9f-4209-8642-3db91796e26c