Why can't you recover stolen GT's!!

Discus and support Why can't you recover stolen GT's!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently had my GT stolen!! I immediately went to XBOX support and requested a call back 3 times and never received a callback! After being on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by za ., Aug 23, 2023.

1. za .
    za . Guest

I recently had my GT stolen!! I immediately went to XBOX support and requested a call back 3 times and never received a callback! After being on support chat for hours(after I was finally able to chat with a human), and was told that there is nothing they can do to recover my gamertag and that I will have to choose another. I am very disappointed and let down, I had my GT for a long time and it's ridiculous that MS cannot secure they're system to keep hacks out. At the very least MS should have the ability to recover and penalize the offenders to make it right. My Gold subscription of 59.99 had just renewed in August when this hack happened. I want my GT recovered and a full credit, this is MS's fault for lack of security. Also, get your support service better XBOX! Just Horrible.

:)

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: