Why can't you make captures on the xbox series X and use as desktop background on the...

Discus and support Why can't you make captures on the xbox series X and use as desktop background on the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A couple question: 1: Can't set as desktop background when your offline. 2: Captures only available to set as desktop background, when you capture... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Unholysword, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Unholysword
    Unholysword Guest

Why can't you make captures on the xbox series X and use as desktop background on the...

A couple question:

1: Can't set as desktop background when your offline.

2: Captures only available to set as desktop background, when you capture something onto internal harddrive only and must be online.

3: Cannot capture to external harddrive to set as desktop background even when your online.

4: Some captures can get corrupt.

Are there any fixes for these or perhaps in the future? So far I have tested every aspect and for my console, does this match your console settings? Or is my console broke?

:)

Unholysword, Nov 10, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: