Why can't you fix Spiderverse on 360? Here is the issue.

Discus and support Why can't you fix Spiderverse on 360? Here is the issue. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so Spiderverse and a few other movies are currently broken on the Xbox 360. You can not turn off the Narration which makes the movie unwatchable.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Doomed246, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Doomed246
    Doomed246 Guest

Ok, so Spiderverse and a few other movies are currently broken on the Xbox 360. You can not turn off the Narration which makes the movie unwatchable.

Microsoft, why can't you fix it? It took me 2 minutes to figure out the issue. I just had to compare other movies I had bought to Spiderverse.

Whoever updated the movie to include Narration has switched it so that it is the top of the list of audio options, so 360s automatically choose that. Primary audio options need to be back to the top of the selection list. (You can see the selection list
    only on computers and Xbox ones)

Should be

1) Primary - English Surround ...

2) Primary - English 5.1...

3) Primary - English Stero...

4) Narration - English Surround ...

5) Narration - English 5.1...

6) Narration - English Stero...

(I know the options after "english" are probably not correct... that part doesn't matter)

What is currently is set to:

1) Narration- English Surround ...

2) Narration - English 5.1...

3) Narration - English Stero...

4) Primary - English Surround ...

5) Primary - English 5.1...

6) Primary - English Stero...

To fix it you just have to reorder the options. Every other movie in my collection has whatever is labeled as primary first in the options, so Xbox 360 will pick it first.

Can someone please reorder them instead of having to spend time responding to everyone saying they are broken and you having to issue refunds?

Cheers!

Doomed

:)

Doomed246, Sep 25, 2019
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

The xbox 360 dosen't get as many updates as xbox one and pc. You will more than likely need to contact xbox support.
  3. PeoplePies Win User

Turn Off Audio Descriptions on Movie playing from XBOX 360

Hello,

Trying to watch into the spiderverse on an xbox 360, but there are audio descriptions that I can't turn off. "
    Same issue! Specifically with Spiderverse!!! Turned it on today on the 360 and it had descriptive audio enabled! Its never had that before andbi cant turn it off. I can turn it off on my Xbox One, but I cant find an option on the 360. My husband and i are
    stumped! We bought this movie when it came out and never has this issue until today. Why would you add options to a movie, but then prevent your customer from being able to choose thier viewing experience? So dumb and frustrating. Please fix this!
  4. {Parity} Win User

Why can't you fix it?

5. richardhunt2 Win User

Star Wars: KOTOR 2 The Sith Lords download corrupt on 360

Omg I still can't download battlefront 2 to my 360.. Microsoft is usless.. Why is it the customers job to keep posting to get the issue fixed.. Shouldn't customer service ask Xbox engineering to fix
  6. EvilVenom316 Win User

Borderlands Digital DLC - Zombie Island of Dr Ned not in the manage game section

Same Here I got The Ned/Underdome on Disc So Why Can't I install It?

Boycot All Gearbox Merch. untill it's fixed. Knew I Should've Kept My 360.
Thema:

1. Why can't you fix Spiderverse on 360? Here is the issue. - Similar Threads - Why can't fix

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  8. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  9. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  10. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...