why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

Discus and support why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by killer4514, Dec 4, 2023.

1. killer4514
    killer4514 Guest

why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy the full game same for the 1st one as well

:)

killer4514, Dec 4, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

BecaUse it's delisted

A lot of games are getting delisted which prevents new sales you will find that will happen with games that are really old

You can buy the newest version back4blood which is much better because ita a constant story rather then esposides

I'm guessing valve wants to focus on newer games

The only way you can get it now is disk or steam
  3. melanie brown2 Win User

Hi. My name is Mel and I am an independent advisor. They are unable to buy as they see now delisted on Microsoft store. You can still buy the disc version from a shop but this is now the only way to get these games.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Can you play Left 4 Dead 1 & Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One Or Can the game only be played on Xbox 360 ?

5. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

What is the best zombie game?

All of you people that voted for Left 4 Dead 1 or 2 (even though it is a great game) are fools. There aren't any zombies in Left 4 Dead 2.
  6. AirNebula732 Win User

Left 4 Dead 2

Hey sorry to hear your having a issue with the store you are trying to buy the xbox 360 game left for dead 2 you should be able to purchase it through the Microsoft store here

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Left-4-Dead-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802454108d4

Hope that helps
Thema:

1. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store? - Similar Threads - why cant buy

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant i buy minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy minecraft?: ive tried everything it just wont let me, im not sure what im doing wrong im putting in my details correct and i have the right payment method etc. c8bcc3e4-0165-4298-b215-84977c3afc29
  6. Why cant i buy FIFA points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy FIFA points: Why cant i buy FIFA points? 038e5fe3-6c1f-46d9-89e3-0cfe092d518b
  7. I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?: I NEED HELP!! I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now for some reason I cant play the multiplayer at all without buying gamepass or Xbox live. WHY? I literally own the game!! Someone pls...
  8. why cant you use money on your MS account to buy from design labs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you use money on your MS account to buy from design labs?: why can't you use money on your M/S account to buy from design labs? 43a0501c-f1bf-4dd5-98fa-5e0b4b31f2b5
  9. why cant i buy the vengeance pack for bo2 in the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i buy the vengeance pack for bo2 in the microsoft store?: Ive been playing bo2 (black ops 2) and i wanted to play buried a zombies map so i go to the store to try to buy it but it’s not available? why is that? ba378114-243d-4155-99ae-cd68624cc3f7
  10. Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?: I just bought Minecraft bedrock & java from the MS store but when i try to launch the game in the "Minecraft for windows" tab it defaults to bedrock edition and when I go to the Minecraft launcher...