Why Can't we use local currency as payment for gold memberships????????

Discus and support Why Can't we use local currency as payment for gold memberships???????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I understand as a whole the Microsoft money is used primarily for games, add-on content, movies,etc..., but why can't i use it to renew my account it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rise083, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Rise083
    Rise083 Guest

I understand as a whole the Microsoft money is used primarily for games, add-on content, movies,etc..., but why can't i use it to renew my account it's there to be spent as a long time Xbox live player/consumer i find it almost stupid why i only have the
    2 options of entering my debit card or pay pal. We pay for these codes to fill our account with your online currency why is it that we can't use it for everything??

Thank you for your time, Westminster, Co

:)

Rise083, Feb 9, 2015
  2. Can't Use 25 Character Code For Renewal?

If you wish to use a gift card or what they term as local currency, it can't be used to renew Gold subscription. Microsoft currency is virtually considered as real money and it works just like real cash money. Just like real cash money though, it cannot
    be used to purchase Gold membership directly from our system. Our system only sells renewing Gold membership and for security reasons, it will require a valid payment method like credit cards and Paypal that can accommodate renewing monthly/quarterly/yearly
    charges. Our system follows an account-based program when selling Gold membership.

Hedrick III Pulpul, Feb 9, 2015
  3. iamvinj
    iamvinj Guest
    So, I can't purchase things in the store?

Your account must have payment instrument (Credit card) to use your existing local currency in account.

How to use local currency: You must first select to purchase using your credit card or PayPal account and then you will see the option to use the currency in your account.

Cheers!

iamvinj, Feb 9, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Because to renew you need a renewable payment option

Currency is not a renewable payment option

All dashboard deals require a renewable payment option as they are subscriptions

If you want pay as you go you must use prepaid subscription cards

ngocphi, Feb 9, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: