Why can't we switch the microsoft account connected to Minecraft for PS4?

Discus and support Why can't we switch the microsoft account connected to Minecraft for PS4? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My old microsoft account is connected to my PS4, and I don't have access to that account anymore. You aren't allowed to change which microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlueRazzberryRamune, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Why can't we switch the microsoft account connected to Minecraft for PS4?

My old microsoft account is connected to my PS4, and I don't have access to that account anymore. You aren't allowed to change which microsoft account correlates to your game though.

:)

BlueRazzberryRamune, Jan 2, 2021
  2. denial234 Win User

Multiplayer on Minecraft

Aka.ms/remoteconnect is a website that enables you to play Minecraft smoothly on Nintendo Switch, PS4. You can use other devices at home to play Minecraft with your buddies on this website.

Aka.ms/RemoteConnect website that helps to connect to other devices using a Microsoft account. Without https//aka.ms/remoteconnect code verification, we can't play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch or PS4.

But sometimes i unable to access the minecraft login and facing issue regading xboxsetup? How can i solve this?
  3. HowDoIDoIt_776 Win User

Minecraft Nintendo switch

I would like to have the answer to why I cannot play on servers on my switch in Minecraft and whenever I go to the tab it tells me I can't play online because of how my account is setup, could you help me? The category is actually for the switch.
    really no this catagory is for the xbox not for switch or ps4 by the way this for all things microsoft not nintendo
  4. AlexandruCIOCAN Win User

Ps4 Minecraft

Je n arrive pas a connecter mon compte Microsoft sur minecraft Ps4 alors que toute kes mise jour sont faite et que j ai crée un compte Microsoft

[Translation-I can't connect my Microsoft account to minecraft Ps4 while any update kes are done and I've created a Microsoft account ]
    Meilleur mise jour MINECRAFT
  5. OverdueDragon50 Win User

Minecraft cross plateform

Why can't I connect my ps4 account to my microsoft account?
    Sony and Microsoft are two different companies as are the engine of the two concles. It's the same as trying to put a ps4 disc in a Xbox.
  6. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

So I'm linked into the Ps5 account? And I'm not trying link another Microsoft account to my ps4, I'm trying to get into my Microsoft account that have my Email address linked to it.

I just don't understand why minecraft Microsoft account can't be unlinked? I'll have to pay for another minecraft Microsoft account if I can't get my original email address that I've veen using.
Thema:

Why can't we switch the microsoft account connected to Minecraft for PS4?

1. Why can't we switch the microsoft account connected to Minecraft for PS4? - Similar Threads - Why can't switch

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  8. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  9. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  10. Why can't we use the Marketplace on Minecraft on our Switch? It says invalid session.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we use the Marketplace on Minecraft on our Switch? It says invalid session.: We haven't been able to use the Marketplace on our Switch for months and months. We would like to access our add-ons for Minecraft but it says invalid session on all of our profiles. I'm logged...