Why can't we have a free gamertag change like we did with the 360
Discus and support Why can't we have a free gamertag change like we did with the 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="JayLaggy"] In the 360 days i had some friend that wanted to change out gamertag so they would have their friends submit a complaint... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dwoop33, Jan 31, 2014.
Page 2 of 3
Page 2 of 3
Thema:
Why can't we have a free gamertag change like we did with the 360
Loading...
-
Why can't we have a free gamertag change like we did with the 360 - Similar Threads - Why can't free
-
I'm in the insider program why can't i try the new Xlcoud web interface?
in XboX InsidersI'm in the insider program why can't i try the new Xlcoud web interface?: As far as i'm concerned i'm already subscribed to it and it still says i'm not in it when i click on the try hew new interface button on the cloud gaming website. And i the preview features... -
Why can't I log into my Xbox account? I'm trying to log in via the console - I cannot sign...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy can't I log into my Xbox account? I'm trying to log in via the console - I cannot sign...: First of all, I receive no error code or message It's odd that they state after your directed to this forum - We’re retiring the Xbox forums. It is no longer possible to create questions in the... -
Why can't I join or create group posts on a new Xbox?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy can't I join or create group posts on a new Xbox?: Hello, so I just got this Xbox and I'm trying to join group posts but every time I try it says unable to request. I've restarted it, checked my settings and made sure they were good, I did check... -
Why can't video games be "Downscaled?" Seems like there is no issues "upscaling" games from...
in XboX InsidersWhy can't video games be "Downscaled?" Seems like there is no issues "upscaling" games from...: Why can't i download downscaled video games if i can download "upscaled" video games? That's what i was wondering. I dont need to play Forza Motorsport 7 in 4k at 150gbs. Why can't I download it... -
Why can't I redeem my game code?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I redeem my game code?: I just recently bought the Day One Edition of Dark Souls 3, and included inside is a game code for the original Dark Souls. But every time I try to redeem this code I am given the error "Check... -
Why can't I get java edition for free?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I get java edition for free?: I have windows 10 edition on my Xbox though I can't get a java edition account even though I'm supposed to be able to. Can anyone help? bf002ae4-766c-440f-98cd-99e64efd54e3 -
Why is mw3 a suggestion for installing when I can't play it? No I don't mean the free trial.
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is mw3 a suggestion for installing when I can't play it? No I don't mean the free trial.: So the free to play cod has suggested installation dmz that works warzone works but mw3 multiplayer doesn't so either give it to me or don't I don't want to play warzone amd dmz I want actual game... -
Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14... -
Why can't I play free-to-play games like Fortnite on a different console?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I play free-to-play games like Fortnite on a different console?: I have an xbox console set up in my living room (this is designated as my 'home' console) but I also have a second xbox which is in a bedoom. My account is on both consoles as are 2 other accounts...