Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

Discus and support Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dajuan Evans, Feb 3, 2024.

1. Dajuan Evans
    Dajuan Evans Guest

Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an issue because some folks just unknowingly throw away receipts so where do we go from there. Because now it seems like you guys can just collect money and blame us for losing the receipt. There should be a way that we can still redeem our points by giving you our transaction number or something that shows that we have bought it. Be able to give you the numbers on the back of the new cards that are giving out now for us to get the access code.

:)

Dajuan Evans, Feb 3, 2024
  2. [EX] Win User

Hi,

first of all this a community forum and 'we guys' don't work for Microsoft.

To print the codes on the receipts is better for the environment cause it's less garbage.

If you know that you easily throw them away you'll need to find a strategy not to do so. Like a special place in your wallet.

But there is a chance to get back the code but only if you had paid with credit card or debit card. That should make it possible for the reseller to find your receipt and print it again. Or maybe if you know the exact time when you bought it.

And a good meant advice for life: Don't blame others for your own mistakes. Cause if you do so, you don't learn from the mistakes and you will do them again and again and again until you learn and grow from them !
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Whether they print codes on receipts or have cards is specific to the individual retailer.

They are responsible for distributing the codes just like a physical game

You can go to the retailer and try to get a reprint,, but there isn't anything that Microsoft can do
  4. Vaginosis2006 Win User

Sign in

PNUT...I feel for ya. They can't sugar coat or cough up an actual response from a human being offering to help you in some way either. I've been through it , we all have. Lost time in our lives we shouldn't have lost because products we buy simply can't
    work as advertised. The end.
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Why don't we get our points! Why can't we talk to someone that can Help!!!

Hey there SuperQuaz,

Can you elaborate a bit for us? Are you referring to Microsoft Store Rewards, Bing Rewards or Xbox Rewards? If you're referring to Xbox Rewards, these points are deposited on the 15th or 30th of each month after you've reached the points threshold of 5,000
    points. If you're not seeing them and you've reached that threshold, we'd suggest posting on the Xbox Rewards forums for the best assistance.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Why don't we get our points! Why can't we talk to someone that can Help!!!

Thema:

1. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts. - Similar Threads - Why can't help

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  8. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  9. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  10. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...