Why can't the Ultimate game pass be shared with family on PC?

Discus and support Why can't the Ultimate game pass be shared with family on PC? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Same [mod removed] question, not sure why I also have to write here!?! GAME PASS ULTIMATE ON PCs, why can't I share with the family durrr... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Uncle Eugen, Aug 31, 2023.

1. Uncle Eugen
    Uncle Eugen Guest

Same [mod removed] question, not sure why I also have to write here!?! GAME PASS ULTIMATE ON PCs, why can't I share with the family durrr

:)

Uncle Eugen, Aug 31, 2023
  2. SqueezinKitties Win User

GamePass not showing on family and friends account

Why doesn't family sharing work on PC with my Ultimate subscription? My son can use our family Ultimate on his Xbox but not on PC.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I apologize for any frustration this may have caused. The reason why the Ultimate Game Pass cannot be shared with family on PC is because it is designed to be a single-user subscription. However, you can create a family group and add family members to it, and then purchase separate Game Pass subscriptions for each family member. This will allow each family member to have their own Game Pass subscription and access to the games on their own devices. I hope this helps!

However that is limited to perks and seperate PCs

You can sign in with the subscribed accounrlt in the xbox store and download said games but cloud is a subscriber perk only

The friends and family test.plan has been paused for now with a "possible" future release

Home.console.is only a console.feature
  4. Matt.b483 Win User

So your saying my family of 5 with 1 pc has to have 5 separate game pass subscriptions to use game pass on there pc accounts? I don't need to do this with the Xbox why is it different on the pc? I should be able to buy game pass for the pc and everyone that uses it has access
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

Compartir Game Pass en PC ≈ Windows 10

[Associate is using a translator application, please be aware that grammatical errors or incorrect syntax may occur]

Hello DanielDominguez Rueda,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. I understand that you are attempting to share your Game Pass Ultimate account with family members on other PCs. There is no official method on sharing a Game Pass Ultimate subscription on PC. For a full FAQ on a PC Game Pass Ultimate subscription, please view: Game Pass Ultimate PC FAQ.

Thank you,

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  6. Fatal Lloydee Win User

PC Game Pass Family Sharing

Hiya Francia,

Just wondering if you had any idea if and when there would be a feature allowing Game Pass Ultimate sharing with family members on PC?
Thema:

1. Why can't the Ultimate game pass be shared with family on PC? - Similar Threads - Why can't Ultimate

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  5. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  6. Why can't I play ultimate games on cloud gaming when I own them on the same account on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play ultimate games on cloud gaming when I own them on the same account on...: I have the subscription for ultimate gamepass and I am trying to play my games on xbox cloud gaming it won't let me play because I need to "join with a code" or "add subscription" that i already...
  7. Why is Cities: Skylines 2 on PC Game Pass but I can't play it on Xbox Ultimate Cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Cities: Skylines 2 on PC Game Pass but I can't play it on Xbox Ultimate Cloud...: I pay for 3 services and still can't try the game. And no I can't just install it on my PC because it's not a gming PC, that's why I subbed to cloud gaming. Thank You...
  8. Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?: We have an ultimate game pass subscription, we are based in the UK, the xbox one x home setting is set to the xbox. Family members on the microsoft subscripton and xbox only seem to receive game...
  9. Why can't I play Starfield on PC with my XBox Game Pass Ultimate subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Starfield on PC with my XBox Game Pass Ultimate subscription?: I have an active XBox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. When I attempt to start Starfield on Windows 11 from Microsoft Store, it requires me to start a PC Game Pass subscription. My understanding...
  10. Why can't I download Games with Gold although I have Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Games with Gold although I have Ultimate?: Hello, I've been unable to download a game with gold with this past 6/16/2023 game (The Vale). I've contacted a professional (Xbox assist) who walked me through ALL trouble shooting steps over 3...