Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

Discus and support Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Colin R6609, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Colin R6609
    Colin R6609 Guest

Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open.

I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar issue but nothing has pooped up.

I cannot take a screenshot and there is no error code.

If it changes anything, I am using a headset as a audio output device and a streamer-type microphone as the input. The microphone uses a single headphone jack that I have placed in the output slot of my laptop, which has a input and output. The microphone uses USB, which goes straight into my computer.

I checked the input/output devices in the Xbox settings and in windows, both of which are correct.

Please help this is highly restricting what I am able to do.

:)

Colin R6609, Dec 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: