Why cant my Xbox series s load games?

Discus and support Why cant my Xbox series s load games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why cant my Xbox series s load games. Like i install fh5 or F1 2022 and then the xbox opens the game freezes on the loading screen or shows a black... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Estermind13, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Estermind13
    Estermind13 Guest

Why cant my Xbox series s load games. Like i install fh5 or F1 2022 and then the xbox opens the game freezes on the loading screen or shows a black screen and shuts down. i have installed the OSU and it still does it. But if i open FH4 or NFS Heat and some other games it runs normally.

:)

Estermind13, Apr 25, 2023
  2. Piba Rege Win User

Xbox Series S saying there is Service issues but I checked the website and everything is fine.

No my Xbox 1 is saying same thing as well as my s series
    My Series S cant connect, load games, or anything. My wifes xbox one is having no problems whatsoever. We are in the SAME house and using the SAME internet connection.
  3. Fresh♦ Win User

My Xbox seagate external hard drive isnt being recognized

My hard drive wont load please help i cant play any games on it the lights on and its plugged into the back of my Xbox series s
    And i did everything Microsoft recommends
  4. Estermind13 Win User

Ok,thanks for the help and the fast response.
  5. Francia J. Win User

I apologize but in this case, you may need to get the console repaired. You can check the warranty by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/devices and you can also create an order from there.
  6. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
Thema:

1. Why cant my Xbox series s load games? - Similar Threads - Why cant series

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  8. Why cant i connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10: Can someone tell me what do i need to do, when i try to connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10 it shows the same answer every time “ try again later, there seems to be a problem”. The...
  9. Why cant I load Lord of the Rings: War in the North of my XBOX Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I load Lord of the Rings: War in the North of my XBOX Series X?: I've just purchased LotR War in the North and can't play it on my XBOX Series X, please can you help? 6e52b48e-4c9d-4e53-a639-ec52399485da
  10. I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?: I NEED HELP!! I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now for some reason I cant play the multiplayer at all without buying gamepass or Xbox live. WHY? I literally own the game!! Someone pls...