Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

Discus and support Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my names luis, ive read a thread with this same question, ive read through your reply and followed all the steps but the issue still persists, ive... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by luis caudillo1, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

my names luis, ive read a thread with this same question, ive read through your reply and followed all the steps but the issue still persists, ive checked for updates checked my input and output, repaired and reset, etc

:)

luis caudillo1, Nov 29, 2023
  2. MarkOfYore Win User

Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings are correct on both Xbox And Gamebar apps.

There is a workaround: in Game Bar you can pin the party chat so that it stays active when the Game Bar overlay disappears. Click the pin icon on the party chat widget. Hopefully they fix it properly soon.
  3. luis caudillo1 Win User

Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings are correct on both Xbox And Gamebar apps.

they really do, ive tried everything, and honestly this happened to me after i updated my drivers and my xbox app, and i cant figure it out to save my life. ill be sure to head back here if i manage tom figure it out
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Cliff Andrajack,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

5. VerdesitoXX Win User

Here is the onlysolution that works right now, should be at the top, the first response do not help at all... this is happening since last month for some reason, cant go back to previous update either, MS what gives?
  6. luis caudillo1 Win User

im struggling with this same issue and i have not found a fix, i have made another thread mostly waiting for someone from microsoft
Thema:

Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

1. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings... - Similar Threads - Why cant party

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  8. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  9. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  10. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings are correct on both Xbox And Gamebar apps. 55f7c922-c262-49e4-953a-00e5707288ec