Why can’t my xbox one connect to live on BC games?

Discus and support Why can’t my xbox one connect to live on BC games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good day everyone, every time I try to run a BC game on my Xbox one and try to connect to live it tells me that there’s troubleshooting, I’ve tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sam Utley1, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Sam Utley1
    Sam Utley1 Guest

Good day everyone,

every time I try to run a BC game on my Xbox one and try to connect to live it tells me that there’s troubleshooting, I’ve tried every solution, power cycling, manual ip address and DNS, clearing the storage for 360, account removal and redownload, and it still comes up with the same problem, I know Microsoft is aware of these problems, but it has existed for 2 years I believe, and you would expect Microsoft to be on top of things, but this is just unfortunate, please reply with any updates on this problem because I’ve heard there’s only a chance for this problem to happen, as the other week I was playing Black ops 1 multiplayer just fine and now all of a sudden it just gives out on me ever since I tried playing online left 4 dead 2

:)

Sam Utley1, Oct 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: