Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

Discus and support Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Attila Tóvizí, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why is that? Why can't my son play this game in multiplayer? He is playing on PC if you are going to ask this.

Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family... [​IMG]

:)

Attila Tóvizí, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family settings for him?

Hi Attila, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

To better assist you, what version of Minecraft are you using?

Best regards
    Jhon
  3. JonhritcheTagaro Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

I downloaded the Xbox family app for my son and turn on allow multiplayer for him, but he still is not able to play multiplayer minecraft. Can anyone help?
    How to fix Minecraft account
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

Please, let us review if all these options are enabled:

Using the Xbox Family Settings app on your mobile device, enable Multiplayer for Minecraft.

In the Xbox Family Settings app:

Go to Settings > In Enable Minecraft > Select Allow this game.

Turn on Multiplayer to let a member play online with others

Enable Clubs so that a member can create and join Minecraft Realms servers.

To download the Family App: https://www.xbox.com/apps/family-settings-app
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

Hi Joey, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please verify if your multiplayer settings is enabled on your account.

You can enable the multiplayer for Minecraft from the Xbox Family Settings app on your mobile device.

I hope this helps.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My son is trying to play Minecraft online with multiplayer, but it says it cant because its being blocked,

Hi Christopher, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, verify if his settings allog Minecraft Multiplayer.

You can enable the multiplayer for Minecraft from the Xbox Family Settings app on your mobile device.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

1. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family... - Similar Threads - Why can't son

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  4. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  5. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  6. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  7. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  8. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...
  9. Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?: My son is 15 and I'm 53, he plays the xbox but I pay for game pass ultimate. So we have two accounts although I never play xbox games. If I download a game pass game I can play it but he can't,...
  10. Why can't I game share battlefield V with my son's profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I game share battlefield V with my son's profile?: My profile has gamepass ultimate and my home Xbox is the Xbox my son plays on. When we download Battlefield 5, my profile can play it, but it won't let my son play it on his profile. It says its a...