Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

Discus and support Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kyzo_256, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Kyzo_256
    Kyzo_256 Guest

Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?

:)

Kyzo_256, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Kaylee Stone Win User

Minecraft acc email switch.

When i try to login on the Minecraft login website i use login with Microsoft as i always have, but every time i try it says I've tried logging in to many times with the wrong password, and I can't change the password or verify the email since that email has been deleted.
  3. Raffael Djaschi Win User

Microsoft account I migrated minecraft to was deleted

Thank you for your Replay.

I tried to log into minecraft.net , it won't work because my minecraft i migrated to Microsoft. I can't login the Microsoft account is gone. Can Microsoft redeem my account?

The Minecraft account is from 2009, so its quite Import to me.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?

Hello, Kyzo_256. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

— Is this happening on a Windows PC?

— Are you able to log into your Microsoft account on other apps, like the Microsoft Store, the Xbox app, etc.?

— What potential solutions have you tried to fix this issue?
    Please describe each one.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How can I migrate back my Minecraft account form Microsoft login to Mojang login?

I tried to log in to my Minecraft account by Mojang login and failed. So I checked my Yahoo mail and noticed I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft login, I completely forgot why I did that! Now I can't log in back to my Minecraft because I don't remember the outlook mail I logged. How can I migrate it back? I tried to get the security key but the system is unable to authenticate. If there is no plan to migrate back to Mojang login, how can I get my refund back? I bought the redemption card from the kiosk back in 2017.

p.s. It's new account I made.
    "I tried to log in to my Minecraft account by Mojang login and failed. So I checked my Yahoo mail and noticed I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft login, I completely forgot why I did that!":

It started being made a requirement so thats probably why.

"How can I migrate it back?":

You cant as far as im aware.

"If there is no plan to migrate back to Mojang login, how can I get my refund back? I bought the redemption card from the kiosk back in 2017":

Odds are you probably cant and if you could it would probably have to be the kiosk company that would refund you since thats where it was purchased originally.
  6. rahaf saad Win User

My Minecraft account has been stolen

Only my Minecraft account was stolen and it is linked to Microsoft and I think the thief changed my Minecraft account email to his e-mail and I can't login to my account or play I want a solution before the thief sells my account to someone else and I hope you can return it to me
Thema:

1. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns... - Similar Threads - Why can't Minecraft

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  8. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  9. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  10. Why can't I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play Minecraft?: I received an email on March 17th, 2020 telling me my mojang account (with minecraft purchased) was migrated to microsoft. And yet I cannot access Minecraft for some reason. I signed in with my...