Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

Discus and support Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Real Jackboy�, Jun 23, 2024 at 5:53 PM.

1. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that

:)

Real Jackboy�, Jun 23, 2024 at 5:53 PM
  2. Geeza2012499 Win User

Twitch livestreaming on Xbox One S broken

i have exactly the same problem and its a big issue also i cant hear my playstation friends audio in the stream which again is a big problem, i really hope microsoft fix this problem very soon.
  3. ConnorWiseman Win User

chat issue

We can be in a full party, doesn't matter how many people. I can hear my friend so can everyone else, but my friend can't hear me,,yet everyone else can. I don't have issue with anyone else, nor does my friend, just an issue between us
  4. GraceWilkinson Win User

headset

I have this exact issue. I purchased an xbox one & turtle beach headset with a cable. Only people can hear me when im in a party, once I try to swap to game chat its like my microphone is muted and noone can hear me however i can hear everyone else.

I have updated my controller, looked at my audio settings etc etc but cant find anything on here to suggest anything else. It is so frusturating!!
  5. Nhkiki16 Win User

i can’t Hear my game

I tried restarting my console, updated my controller my headset works i can hear my friends in game chat but i cant hear my game audio. Someone please help me its been doing this for 3 days
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Game Chat Voices not Picking Up on Stream?

Hi QwannyMony, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

Did you make sure to include your audio?

Everyone in the party who is not streaming needs to give permission for their audio to be used for the broadcast.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

At the top of the Party chat options check the box labeled “Include my audio”.
Thema:

Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

1. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses - Similar Threads - Why cant friends

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  4. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  5. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  6. Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass: When I play a freind why does it keep going to cloud game and not normal game download 33560f2e-350b-42e1-9dd9-95a4cd9cd297
  7. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  8. why cant i login on my friends computer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i login on my friends computer?: Im trying to login to my buddys computer with my microsoft acount... and its asking for a 4 digit pin code. i have a larger pin that 4 digit. It said to go to settings and change my pin if i...
  9. Why cant i PC play with my Xbox friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i PC play with my Xbox friends?: I have Farming Simulator 22 on the xbox app and play it through there, i do not stream it. MY friend on the other hand plays it right through his xbox. When ever he is hosting a server and i try...
  10. Why cant I unblock my friend Xbox just won't allow me any way to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I unblock my friend Xbox just won't allow me any way to fix?: It won't let me unblock my friend is there a fix to this anyone? edb7ce27-4a83-44bd-9829-2d32ad8e1e9d