Why can’t my friend redeem the gift I sent him?

Discus and support Why can’t my friend redeem the gift I sent him? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I gifted one of my friends a silver bundle for Destiny 2. He received the message from Xbox, but when he clicks on the redeem code option, it tells him... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FriedNinja956, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Why can’t my friend redeem the gift I sent him?

I gifted one of my friends a silver bundle for Destiny 2. He received the message from Xbox, but when he clicks on the redeem code option, it tells him he can’t redeem the code. I checked my billing account and I was already charged. If it matters, i’m in the U.S and he’s in Canada, but I’ve gifted him games before that he’s redeemed just fine.

:)

FriedNinja956, Dec 14, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Gifting is region locked so the code will only work for someone in the US. I'm not sure how he's redeemed codes before because he shouldn't have been able to.
  3. XxYorkieXx Win User

Gift Cards Of Different Country/Region

U need a vpn and set it to uk and redeem it on ur phone it work for my friend when i sent him a gift card
  4. - AJ - Win User

My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

Hi, Myo! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry your friend is experiencing issues redeeming the code you sent him.

To clarify, has he already tried redeeming the code at [ https://redeem.microsoft.com/ ]? If so, may I ask what's the exact phrasing of the error code/message he's getting?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  5. ellaphant3 Win User

Minecraft Realms

My friend recently got an Xbox gift card for his birthday, and he wants to use it to buy Minecraft Realms Plus. He plays on MCPE, is there any way for him to redeem it?
    Hello Ella!

If your friend would like to redeem a gift card - try heading over to
    here
    . but unfortunately, you cannot buy items with an Xbox gift card on a iOS or android device. Try buying it on a Xbox!

If my friend redeems the gift card in the link you sent, will he be able to redeem it on mcpe, or does it have to be on Xbox?
  6. Cashaun Win User

Minecraft Realms

My friend recently got an Xbox gift card for his birthday, and he wants to use it to buy Minecraft Realms Plus. He plays on MCPE, is there any way for him to redeem it?
    Hello Ella!

If your friend would like to redeem a gift card - try heading over to
    here
    . but unfortunately, you cannot buy items with an Xbox gift card on a iOS or android device. Try buying it on a Xbox!

If my friend redeems the gift card in the link you sent, will he be able to redeem it on mcpe, or does it have to be on Xbox?

Unfortunately,

He would have to use an Xbox or a Windows 10 PC with Minecraft for Windows 10 Installed.
Thema:

1. Why can’t my friend redeem the gift I sent him? - Similar Threads - Why can’t friend

2. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  3. Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there: Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say? 61fb85e9-7aa6-4b29-b7ae-018e45b6d11b
  4. why can’t my friend use his gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t my friend use his gift card?: Bought a $100 gift card for a friend, he says when he tries to use it a message pops up saying oops sorry we don’t know what went wrong appears. I have seen the 100 dollars appear under his...
  5. Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?: Me and my friend play Minecraft a lot but but when she comes over it doesn’t work. We are on the same internet (which works fine) and we both have the same versions of Minecraft. This has not...
  6. Why I can’t add a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I can’t add a friend: Why I can’t add or accept friends request on my Xbox 0c64055f-7f92-4ce5-b36d-ae21dd005d46
  7. Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?: My audio and party settings are set to everyone and both of my discord and Xbox accounts are linked. I am able to stream fine but for some reason they cannot hear me. I was wondering if they...
  8. Why can’t I add friends on Xbox series s

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I add friends on Xbox series s: I can’t add anyone as a friend I have restarted my system multiple times and even a few hard resets and still can’t add anyone afecac36-f3ec-4132-95f5-cea003ec9c14
  9. Why can’t I make my friends account my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I make my friends account my home xbox: Why can’t I make my friend account as my home xbox f1109361-e414-4b2a-a6b5-d0c389b342f1
  10. Why can’t my friend hear me or add me on Xbox after I accidentally blocked him?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friend hear me or add me on Xbox after I accidentally blocked him?: My friend cant add me or hear me in party chat after I blocked him by accident. 82e8969b-5b8d-4054-b015-10cf595a4120