Why can't I use parties or search on Microsoft store?

Discus and support Why can't I use parties or search on Microsoft store? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox account was suspended for 2 days due to inappropriate language in a chat on Xbox. After a week I still can't use parties or search anything on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Michael Lovins, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Why can't I use parties or search on Microsoft store?

My xbox account was suspended for 2 days due to inappropriate language in a chat on Xbox. After a week I still can't use parties or search anything on the Microsoft store but I have no active suspensions on my account. Why is this?

:)

Michael Lovins, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello Michael, my name is Jose, I hope I can help you in any way I can.

Microsoft may still be reviewing your Xbox account. The review process may take several days, even weeks, to complete.

If your account does not have active suspensions, the review is likely due to Microsoft investigating the inappropriate language incident. The company may be gathering more information about the incident, such as the context in which the inappropriate language occurred, or it may be reviewing your account history to see if there have been other similar incidents.

Once the review is complete, Microsoft will notify you of the results. If the review determines that there is insufficient evidence to justify a further suspension, your account will be returned to its normal status.

In the meantime, you can continue playing solo games and participating in activities that don't require using groups or searching the Microsoft Store.

Hope this information is helpful.
  3. DominumStige Win User

Forza Horizon 3 not showing in my library

Hi!

Be sure you use the correct account used to redeem the game. Open Microsoft Store and search the game to install it.

If you can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store, you can follow these
    instructions
  4. Rites1 Win User

Slime Rancher 2 not showing?

It's nearly 1am and I still can't even find it when I search through gamepass or the Microsoft store.
  5. Se7enFps Win User

Xbox Gamepass PC App can't load my subscription. What do i do?

I managed to download it by searching it up through the microsoft store. The store itself and the microsoft site seem to both see that i have a subscription. It's only the xbox app itself that can't see it
  6. Snipercristo Win User

Microsoft Store (Terraria Wiki)

Hi.

Why is the terraria wiki available in the Microsoft store and not terraria?
    Hi There.

I believe Terraria can only be searched for on the Microsoft Store app that is on the Xbox console.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Why can't I use parties or search on Microsoft store? - Similar Threads - Why can't parties

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't I join a xbox party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join a xbox party?: Whenever I try to join one It is greyed out and won't let me join, but I can make one. I tried going through my social settings and everything is correct, so just looking for any advice....
  8. Why can't I join parties?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join parties?: I cannot join parties or send messages despite no suspensions, the message "your xbox profile is not able to join parties" appears when I try clicking on the join party button on my friends...
  9. I can't hear game chat in my Wireless Headset, but party chat works, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't hear game chat in my Wireless Headset, but party chat works, why?: I have an Xbox Series X and an Xbox Wireless Headset that I'm using to play Halo Infinite. Unless I form a party chat with friends, they can hear me in game chat but I can't hear them. My right...
  10. Why can't I start or create parties on Xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I start or create parties on Xbox app?: For some reason I can't create or join parties on Xbox app. 13245808-1897-42fc-bb2e-82d4e0be7425