Why can’t I use my previously used account that I have our do used on my PlayStation?

Discus and support Why can’t I use my previously used account that I have our do used on my PlayStation? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m trying to resign into Microsoft on my PlayStation 4, and I have all the correct information for the account I’m using on my PlayStation, but it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chaos_Gal 22, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Chaos_Gal 22
    Chaos_Gal 22 Guest

Why can’t I use my previously used account that I have our do used on my PlayStation?

I’m trying to resign into Microsoft on my PlayStation 4, and I have all the correct information for the account I’m using on my PlayStation, but it’s not working and I know it worked perfectly when I signed in to the Xbox app. And this account I’m trying to sign in on I’ve already use on the PlayStationim trying to sign in on, so it should work but it’s not.

:)

Chaos_Gal 22, Apr 26, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Chaos_Gal, if the account logs in perfectly in the Xbox environment and in the Xbox App you should contact Sony / Playstation support so that they can help you.

Playstation Support / Sony

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Why can’t I use my Xbox?

Right.

But based on your message above, can I help you in any way?
  4. Dystopian user Win User

Why can’t I use my Xbox?

I have had my Xbox connected and updated before the move, we used it daily.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Why can’t I use my Xbox?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Dystopian, Some functions really need an initial connection to the internet, my friend.

What you can do in this situation would be to try to use your cell phone as a hotspot and connect the console to that network.

After that, you can use those functions that need network.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Why can’t I use my Xbox?

It has toconnect very 30 days
Thema:

1. Why can’t I use my previously used account that I have our do used on my PlayStation? - Similar Threads - Why can’t previously

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  8. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  9. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  10. Can’t get into games, don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get into games, don’t know why: When I try to get into games, I get stuck or kicked out. For Fortnite and R6, I get stuck in the loading screen for the game, and for others like 2K and minecraft, I get sent back to the xbox home...