Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s

Discus and support Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a brand new headset n I can’t get any sound out of it 73dd3078-5b36-40a6-ac0e-1b7878ce6e03 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by james morgan2, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s

I bought a brand new headset n I can’t get any sound out of it

:)

james morgan2, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi James M, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

What the previous comment says is correct, if it doesn't say that it is designed for Xbox, then it won't work. According to information obtained on the internet, I found that the Logitech G733 headset is not compatible with Xbox.

Source: https://www.gamestop.com/pdp-web/products/234510/questions?parentid=11107411

I hope this information is useful for you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Is it labeled made for oe compatiblw with xbox if not then it wont work

Accessories must be designed for xbox
  4. WinnithedevilKün Win User

Connecting Joystick Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

Hello, thank you for your repeat?

It doesn't make sense for me to get the Adaptive Controller to use my Logitech Extreme 3D joystick. Why not just use it on the XBox Series S console via one of the USB inputs??

Let me try another plan……….

Is it possible to connect the „XBox Series s“ console with a windows 10 PC using USB?

In this case I could use my Joystick as usual and had the voice from the PC Speaker!
  5. Cyters Win User

Can’t connect wireless

Xbox One S, not series S. And I just tried and it says it connected on my phone but “can’t connect to the internet”,on my xbox
  6. gregkeppeler Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I have almost the same problem except the error message says

“if you’re using Xbox series X/S, note that HDMI audio can’t be turned off. In other consoles, either optical or HDMI audio must be on. (0x80bd0009)

Why can’t I turn off hdmi audio on Xbox series x it makes no sense?
Thema:

1. Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s - Similar Threads - Why can’t Logitech

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  8. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  9. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  10. Can’t get into games, don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get into games, don’t know why: When I try to get into games, I get stuck or kicked out. For Fortnite and R6, I get stuck in the loading screen for the game, and for others like 2K and minecraft, I get sent back to the xbox home...