Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

Discus and support Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Semperfi1115, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Semperfi1115
    Semperfi1115 Guest

Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download.

:)

Semperfi1115, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download.

3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Semperfi1115, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you using an XBOX Console?

Please, make sure to make your XBOX the home console of your account.

Take a look here for a detailed guide: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

To make this your home Xbox, select Make this my home Xbox.

Let me know if it works!
  4. Jamie Sanger Win User

Game Pass and Family Accounts

Gamepass ultimate or gamepass only?

Xbox gamepass ultimate is allows for.multiplayer

Gamepass does not hence why it's cheaper

If you.did 3 months for.1 dollar deal thats only gamepaSs

And you would've.had to have gold .

separately to play games online

Gamepass allows you to download games.but not.play multiplayer

And cloud gaming is only available to the subscriber of gamepass ultimate not sub accounts until the family plans come out supposedly this summer
    Thanks ngocphi, yes I have Game Pass Ultimate.

On the kids accounts it used to let them download games and play them but now it asks in their accounts to subscribe to game pass.
  5. Travis Weed Win User

Why can't I play my gamepass games? Everything is up to date.

Xbox series S. It tells me I need to purchase the game to play it. My Gamepass ultimate is current.
  6. Prosper Shongwe Win User

Can't Play Hell Let Loose Because Gamepass Core

Yeah but I don't want to buy ultimate or GamePass Core. I Bought the game before GamePass Core. So why can't I just play the Game?😭😭
Thema:

1. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase... - Similar Threads - Why can't gamepass

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  8. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  9. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  10. Why can't I install fallout 4 on my computer via gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install fallout 4 on my computer via gamepass?: I bought fallout 4 game of the year edition on my xbox through my ultimate game pass subscription. I have been playing it on the xbox but now would like to play at my computer. When I select...