Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due?

Discus and support Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I dont see why i can't spend my account balance to bring my subscription's up to date. Like i use to add money to the account then bring things current... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AnArchyAvenged, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due?

I dont see why i can't spend my account balance to bring my subscription's up to date. Like i use to add money to the account then bring things current but now i need a credit card to bring things current. It's a money trap and a scam.

:)

AnArchyAvenged, Jan 23, 2021
  2. denis97g Win User

Xbox live gold

3. ArminatorX Win User

xbox live subs past due

Unfortunately, you can't use your account balance to pay for a past due amount.

You will have to
    go to this page here to pay your past due amount of money
    , and use your bank account or credit card with sufficient funds.

After you payed your past due amount, you can then redeem your 3 month card again. You can't redeem any prepaid codes with a past due amount on your account.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

no me deja comprar game pass[Translation-won't let me buy game pass]

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We understand having issue paying for subscription. If the subscription is past due, you are unable to use account balance to pay for it. IF it isn't past due, there may not be enough in the account balance to cover the tax.
    That's why it asking for card.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. denis97g Win User

Due subscription payment with Microsoft account balance

you can't pay a past due with your account balance.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

¿Porque mi suscripción vencida no se reanuda si ya añadí 200 pesos a mi saldo de cuenta Microsoft?

If you ended up in a past-due situation, that is the reason why it will not resume by just adding credit to your balance. Unfortunately gift cards, subscription cards, or your Microsoft account balance can't be used to pay
    for a past-due Subscription so, to settle that, you will need to use another payment method or eventually contact support to see if they can manage that.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...unt-pay-for-a-past-due-microsoft-subscription

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due?

1. Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due? - Similar Threads - Why can't account

2. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  5. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  6. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  7. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  8. Why can't I transfer my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I transfer my account?: It's so ridiculous that you can't switch the Microsoft account that your Xbox account is attached to. Microsoft really needs to fix this 86c0251e-af6a-40e6-8dc7-4dcf26cf3fdd
  9. Why can't I play ultimate games on cloud gaming when I own them on the same account on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play ultimate games on cloud gaming when I own them on the same account on...: I have the subscription for ultimate gamepass and I am trying to play my games on xbox cloud gaming it won't let me play because I need to "join with a code" or "add subscription" that i already...
  10. Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.: It's in the title. Why can't I contact a real Microsoft employee about my account being hacked. I have entire proof of my Microsoft account being hacked all the way back in November. I got proof...