Why cant i use minecraft shaders

Discus and support Why cant i use minecraft shaders in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With the shader support on the preview(beta) you can enable it, but you cant buy shaders from marketplace and to download them it takes like 2 hours... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Texer_x, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Texer_x
    Texer_x Guest

With the shader support on the preview(beta) you can enable it, but you cant buy shaders from marketplace and to download them it takes like 2 hours because you have to download them thru shady websites on microsoft edge, i mean come on microsoft really? Trillion dollar company and cant sort this out, minecraft is your money printing.

Xbox series s/x issue^^^^

:)

Texer_x, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

There are two main reasons why you cannot buy or download shaders in Minecraft for Xbox Series S:

The function is still in development. The support for Shaders was added in the preview of Minecraft in Xbox in March 2023, but is not yet available in the full version of the game.
    Minecraft image for Xbox Series SSE opens in a new window

Microsoft has said that you are working to improve the support for Shaders in Minecraft for Xbox Series S. Microsoft may add the purchase of shaders to the Minecraft market in the future, but there is still no specific date for this function.

I remind you that I am only a user like you, who helps other users based on my skiing and experience.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Texer_X, my name is Oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public user to user support forum. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and we have no access to any user account.

Here are some things you can try to solve the problem:

Make sure your console is updated with the latest software version. You can check the software version of your console in the configuration.

Check your Internet connection. Make sure your console has a stable Internet connection.

Restart your console. This can solve some minor problems.

If you have tried all these steps and you still can't use shadows, you can get in touch with Microsoft's support to get help.

Shaw support is still in development for the Xbox S/X series. Microsoft may solve current problems with shadows in a future update.

I hope the information is helpful.

Kind regards,
    Oskayra.
  4. Texer_x Win User

I dont think you understand, let me re phrase, they added SHADER support on the Minecraft Preview but you cant OFFICALLY buy or download SHADERS on minecraft XBOX
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Minecraft - Shaders

I would use caution as it could be construed as modding the game as you are changing it. Certain games do offer mods through the game itself. Any work around would definitely be scrutinized.
  6. Cubergonix1234 Win User

Shaders on Minecraft

Thanks for the answer. I just wanted to know and shaders aren't that important anyway.
Thema:

1. Why cant i use minecraft shaders - Similar Threads - Why cant minecraft

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  4. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  5. why cant i update minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i update minecraft bedrock: i cant update mc bedrock it keeps saying something happend on microsofts end ive tried multiple things but it just wont work ce3bbba7-648b-4f1a-8d09-8c4026e617fe
  6. Why cant i buy minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy minecraft?: ive tried everything it just wont let me, im not sure what im doing wrong im putting in my details correct and i have the right payment method etc. c8bcc3e4-0165-4298-b215-84977c3afc29
  7. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...
  8. Why cant I install minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I install minecraft bedrock: Im trying to play Minecraft bedrock but its not letting me install. Its showing a frown face. Whats the prblem. 8d89f843-2c58-46d5-ba3e-70f955f1d492
  9. Why cant I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft?: I own Minecraft on xbox one, I just played it yesterday. But today it is telling me i need to buy it to play it. So I click on it and it says I already own the game. I click on manage game and...
  10. Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?: I just bought Minecraft bedrock & java from the MS store but when i try to launch the game in the "Minecraft for windows" tab it defaults to bedrock edition and when I go to the Minecraft launcher...