Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

Discus and support Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CorruptJustin70, Apr 8, 2024.

1. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a buggy, unstable mess that it's a hit-or-miss on whether or not I'll be able to play MC each time I boot up my computer.

Why can't Microsoft just stop putting their hands into everything, and keep things independent of one another? It literally makes it harder to do anything when I need an internet connection on startup just to have Xbox work and allow me to play MC.

:)

CorruptJustin70, Apr 8, 2024
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Get your act together.

why use the launcher, i use minecraft direct without the launcher, you have the option to install minecraft with or without launcher in the xbox app.
  3. AtlantisXw Win User

Minecraft bedrock won't install with launcher

Hello,

I was having the same issue yesterday, I the following solution worked for me.

In file explore i founI found the Minecraft launcher and deleted the folder.

I then went to the Microsoft store and installed Minecraft for windows only, without the launcher. Once it was installed I could then install the launcher without issue and launch the game
  4. Rostom L Win User

minecraft for windows 10 not starting installation, just says 'waiting for installation'

Thank you for the information. Are you trying to install the Minecraft Java Edition or the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?

If you're trying to install the Bedrock Edition, try to install the game itself without using the Launcher. Simply search Minecraft for Windows on Xbox app or Microsoft Store.

You could as well try to install the Launcher from the web here https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download
  5. João Guilherme Pega Win User

Minecraft Launcher stuck on "Downloading update files"

I tried that out but I think that the problem is about microsoft store. I can't install anything on it and the only way to get applications for me is to download them from the internet and just hope that it doesn't need connection to the microsoft store. This is why i can't install the minecraft launcher- It tries to connect to the microsoft store but then it gets an error and it sends me the store so I can download the launcher from there, which just like I said doesn't work. I followed your steps and the only problem I got was in the last step, which requires me to download an application from the store.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Trying to make me repurchase Java edition

Thema:

Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

1. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and... - Similar Threads - Why can't Minecraft

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  6. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  7. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  8. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  9. Why can't I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play Minecraft?: I received an email on March 17th, 2020 telling me my mojang account (with minecraft purchased) was migrated to microsoft. And yet I cannot access Minecraft for some reason. I signed in with my...
  10. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...