Why can’t I use any apps ?

Discus and support Why can’t I use any apps ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox one won’t let me press on any apps for example setting and ext .All my games are also gone and I can’t reset the actual Xbox as I can’t go on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grace Mckale (s2211226), Dec 27, 2023.

1. Why can’t I use any apps ?

My Xbox one won’t let me press on any apps for example setting and ext .All my games are also gone and I can’t reset the actual Xbox as I can’t go on settings or anything I have tried turning it Xbox off and nothing seems to work

:)

Grace Mckale (s2211226), Dec 27, 2023
  2. Grace Mckale (s22112 Win User

Thanks but I have tried resetting the Xbox and it still does not work
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Grace M. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Could you try to factory reset your console by bringing up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter?

Bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter:

“Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button on the console, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

Note: The Xbox Series S and the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition do not have Eject buttons. You can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the Pair button (steps 3 and 4) and then pressing the Xbox button.

Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10–15 seconds.

Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.”

Reference link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/startup-error > can you bring the Xbox startup troubleshooter?

Let me know if after doing this process you can use your console as expected or if you encounter any difficulty.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Grace.

Did you select the “keep my games and apps” on the Xbox startup troubleshooter?

If your answer is affirmative, you may want to try again and select instead “remove everything”.

Just make sure to know the credentials for every profile registered on the console.

Additionally, it is important to clarify that your saved data in games is uploaded to the cloud as long as your Xbox was connected to the internet before the issue.
  5. ConnorMitchell3 Win User

go to xbox.com/error help and enter the following code: 0x8000000b

Code : 0x80073cf3

why can’t i use with app
  6. Darla C. Win User

Deceptive Game Lottery Scratchers Jackpot

Why can’t these apps be prohibited from being put out for people to download? Isn’t there someone who checks the games? Isn’t there any kind of security that goes along with the games being released?
Thema:

1. Why can’t I use any apps ? - Similar Threads - Why can’t apps

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  7. Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there: Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say? 61fb85e9-7aa6-4b29-b7ae-018e45b6d11b
  8. Why I can’t find the dlc content in the game’Starfield’?关于pc端xbox app游玩星空,安装dlc以后游戏中找不到皮肤和任务。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can’t find the dlc content in the game’Starfield’?关于pc端xbox app游玩星空,安装dlc以后游戏中找不到皮肤和任务。: I purchased the Starfield Premium upgrade pack, but I can’t find the skin and mission in game. I also tried re-setup the whole game and it’s useless. 2471eb1e-c96d-4a15-9ee6-89377befe859
  9. Why can’t I download photos from your web site using your app on my Xbox X .

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I download photos from your web site using your app on my Xbox X .: I want to use a custom photo to use as a background on my Xbox X. I wanted to use a photo off the internet but the edge app says downloads not supported by this device. Do I need to download a...
  10. Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...: I don’t have access to the rewards page on the mobile app on Xbox. But on one of my accounts I do so why don’t I have it on my main account? 41fa4d08-1500-4785-9da1-dac2c5008652