why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?

Discus and support why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; trying to install minecraft but tells me to put in a folder its says you can not set your install to default folder i looked on google and it said to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kyle buswell, Jul 1, 2023.

1. kyle buswell
    kyle buswell Guest

trying to install minecraft but tells me to put in a folder its says you can not set your install to default folder i looked on google and it said to turn on a setting in general settings and the setting that would allow me to change my folder was not on the settings menu

:)

kyle buswell, Jul 1, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

Having problems installing the Minecraft launcher or installing the game from the launcher?

Best Regards.
  3. ErwinDT Win User

Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive

I upload videos to OneDrive and they appear in OneDrive but they have no size, so there is nothing. Cant even upload files to Gmail to download it from there. XBox App on PC doesnt show the files that are on the console. Absolutely ridiculous you cant upload video files in 2023 on XBox Series S.
  4. tarik brumen Win User

Declined my order and still took my money!!

I bought it on the mincraft site the i looked if there was a download button but no. The i downloadet the mincraft louncher and logged in and it said buy it too idk why.
  5. TouchierComic53 Win User

Sharing Minecraft from and Xbox Live account with a regular account

Does anyone have account with mincraft download so I can use it to license transfer
  6. ProzacTheClown Win User

Sharing DVR clips

You can download an MP4 file so I suppose if you wanted it is possible to upload that to youtube.
Thema:

1. why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it? - Similar Threads - why cant upload

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  8. Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc): Why cant i upload a cumstom image from the xbox app (pc) There are only the xbox made images 5f0b6108-f209-460e-84f0-106dd76cbc8c
  9. Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network: I’m trying to clear some space on my Xbox net work so I can upload more clips so that I can download but it won’t delete the Clips on my Xbox network and it won’t upload the clips from my console...
  10. Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...: My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help? dc1bb65e-8f41-4ed8-95d1-8bee962774d7