Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc)

Discus and support Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why cant i upload a cumstom image from the xbox app (pc) There are only the xbox made images 5f0b6108-f209-460e-84f0-106dd76cbc8c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ashley Miller1, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc)

Why cant i upload a cumstom image from the xbox app (pc)

:)

Ashley Miller1, Sep 4, 2023
  2. Rob Salmon 445 Win User

Here are some valid reasons why can’t you upload a custom Gamerpic on Xbox app:

1. The image you are uploading doesn’t have valid dimensions.
    2. The Xbox is facing some issues or might be a bug.
    3. Unstable internet connection
    4. The issue with the Microsoft server
    5. The Gamerpic you are uploading is of unsupported format as it should be PNG or JPEG or any other image format.

Can you please check all of these to see if this resolves the issue for you.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you today. If you could let me know if we have answered your questions or if there is anything else we can assist you with?
  3. Rob Salmon 445 Win User

Hi Ashley,

thank you for getting in touch today. My name is Rob, I am an independent advisor and I’d be more than happy to help you.

Please give me a few moments while I review your query
  4. blandhorse5692 Win User

Cant upload custom image

Hello, jcc2006. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

By custom picture, do you mean to change your gamerpic? If so, please try to do it on the console or on the Xbox app on mobile:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Feel free to ask back any questions.
    I tried to upload a profile picture through the app for a few days and it hasn't been going through. I tried through the xbox as well but both haven't been working for some reason.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Cant upload custom image

Hello, jcc2006. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

By custom picture, do you mean to change your gamerpic? If so, please try to do it on the console or on the Xbox app on mobile:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

Gamerpic not uploading

Hello TheFrank183,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are unable to upload your desired gamerpic to your Xbox account. Though I would not be able to provide details as to why you are unable to upload your image directly through your Xbox console/mobile app, I would like to try to assist you with getting your image uploaded.

On your PC, search for the Xbox Console Companion app and login with your Xbox account.

1. select the profile icon on the left pane to be directed to your Xbox profile
    2. Under the Info tab, you should see the option to "Customize"
    3. Once customize is selected, hover directly over your currently existing gamerpic and upload your desired image

[​IMG]

The image will still need approval, but this is another method that can be used for users that may be experiencing a similar error.

-Tali
Thema:

1. Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc) - Similar Threads - Why cant upload

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  8. why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?: trying to install minecraft but tells me to put in a folder its says you can not set your install to default folder i looked on google and it said to turn on a setting in general settings and the...
  9. Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network: I’m trying to clear some space on my Xbox net work so I can upload more clips so that I can download but it won’t delete the Clips on my Xbox network and it won’t upload the clips from my console...
  10. Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...: My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help? dc1bb65e-8f41-4ed8-95d1-8bee962774d7