why cant i update minecraft bedrock

Discus and support why cant i update minecraft bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant update mc bedrock it keeps saying something happend on microsofts end ive tried multiple things but it just wont work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew Longshore, Dec 7, 2023.

1. why cant i update minecraft bedrock

i cant update mc bedrock it keeps saying something happend on microsofts end ive tried multiple things but it just wont work

:)

Matthew Longshore, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Matthew,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with updating Minecraft Bedrock. Let's work on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

I would like to ask a few questions to further isolate the issue:

1. Are you using Xbox or PC to update the game?

2. May I know what steps you have tried so far in fixing the issue?

In the meantime, I recommend you try the following steps:

- Restart your console by holding the Xbox button on the controller for 10 seconds, then press it again to turn it back on.

- Check your network connection and make sure it is stable and fast enough to download the update.

- Clear your local saved games by going to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games.

This will not delete any of your progress or achievements, but it may help with the update process.

- Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft Bedrock from the Microsoft Store.

This will not affect your worlds or settings, but it may resolve any corrupted files that prevent the update from installing.

I hope this helps! Let me know how it goes.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Francia J. Win User

Need Help accessing the other version of Minecraft after both were given if you only owned one of them?

If it's only Minecraft it means that it is the Minecraft Bedrock Edition that is for Xbox only, the license of Minecraft Bedrock for PC is a different license. This is why we're experiencing the issue, xTCN123x.
  5. the MintPoet555 Win User

Minecraft

My friend just recently bought minecraft on xbox. But it says its has 1.16 instead of 1.14 he cant join us and we cant join him. Why is this? We have the same game. Whats happening? How fo we fix this?
    Are you in pc? if you have jave you cant play together, but if you have bedrock ED you can.

Or your friend has to update
  6. mdsfik3 Win User

Can i gameshare minecraft Java Edition with my brother?

Why i can share Bedrock, but not Java? this editions of minecraft is in 1 launcher
Thema:

1. why cant i update minecraft bedrock - Similar Threads - why cant update

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  8. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  9. Why does it say I cant stream to my pc because they need an update when they don't.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say I cant stream to my pc because they need an update when they don't.: I try to stream my Xbox to my pc and it says test streaming and whenever I do that I check my updates on my console and pc but they don't need any updates b579293b-e627-409c-a19b-01144077f265
  10. why cant i download install or update my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download install or update my games: whenever i click download or cancel or install it just sits at zero percent the entire time and it does literally nothing it just sits there i need help please im on xbox game pass for windows 10...