Why can’t I transfer my Xbox one profile and games to my series s?

Discus and support Why can’t I transfer my Xbox one profile and games to my series s? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got my new series s today and when I sign in to my microsoft account it makes me set up a new profile and I can’t seem to transfer my Xbox one profile... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Timothy Ferguson1, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Why can’t I transfer my Xbox one profile and games to my series s?

Got my new series s today and when I sign in to my microsoft account it makes me set up a new profile and I can’t seem to transfer my Xbox one profile over to it what do I do?

:)

Timothy Ferguson1, Oct 13, 2023
  2. Krismico Win User

Which profile on which Xbox needs to be set as the home Xbox?

Okay sorry if I’m still not getting it. I don’t know why I can’t comprehend it. Lol

But to clarify:

My profile (game pass buyer) on my console (series S) needs to be set as home Xbox.

My mom’s profile on her console (Xbox one) needs to be set as home Xbox. My profile on that console does not.
  3. Cyters Win User

Can’t connect wireless

Xbox One S, not series S. And I just tried and it says it connected on my phone but “can’t connect to the internet”,on my xbox
  4. DavidRigney1 Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

I have a Xbox one series S al digital. Why can’t I play flight simulator. It’s saying not playable on this device!! [Mod removed]
  5. ngocphi Win User

Can I transfer games I bought in my all digital Xbox one to my new Xbox one series s?

I have a all digital Xbox one that I have purchased games on.

I have a new Xbox one series s.

Can I transfer the games I bought on my all digital Xbox one to the Xbox one series s
    Series consoles are just series consoles there is no one in the name

Xbox one games are just xbox one no s or x

Xbox series s or x that's it

You will just.confuse people not to mention confuse system requirements when looking at games

Series consoles aren't just a numbers bump.but.a over 10 year jump.in tech between xbox one and series consoles with o ly 2 year old cpu and GPU tech
  6. Ronnie Hicks Win User

Game time purchased on girlfriends email address which don't have same email address how do I switch my games over to my Xbox One

I have the games transferred on my Xbox series s but I also have a Xbox which I originally bought the game on how do I port the games over to the Xbox One
Thema:

Why can’t I transfer my Xbox one profile and games to my series s?

1. Why can’t I transfer my Xbox one profile and games to my series s? - Similar Threads - Why can’t transfer

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  8. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  9. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  10. Can’t get into games, don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get into games, don’t know why: When I try to get into games, I get stuck or kicked out. For Fortnite and R6, I get stuck in the loading screen for the game, and for others like 2K and minecraft, I get sent back to the xbox home...