Why can't I transfer my account?

Discus and support Why can't I transfer my account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It's so ridiculous that you can't switch the Microsoft account that your Xbox account is attached to. Microsoft really needs to fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Elora ❤, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Elora ❤
    Elora ❤ Guest

It's so ridiculous that you can't switch the Microsoft account that your Xbox account is attached to. Microsoft really needs to fix this

:)

Elora ❤, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Andrew needs help Win User

How to transfer my sons xbox account to his own microsoft account

Firstly, does anyone know why this is the case? It seems really odd that this is something Microsoft can't do. Secondly, if I give my son my account how do I transfer my 365 subscription? There's probably other things I don't know about that need transferring also?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I can't transfer my account.

You can add a gmail as an alias if the system lets you do that

Please take a look at the article, that’s the best way to know if it’s possible the thing that you want to do
  4. WilsonCanada Win User

Hello,

Thanks for responding, I'm not sure if Gmails work? Can I transfer my Microsoft Account (with an @gmail.com domain) to another @gmail.com? Also, can't change my Minecraft Account's email, right?

Thank you.

Wilson
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today Wilson

If the existing address that you’re trying to add belong to a Microsoft domain (outlook.com, Hotmail.com, etc)
    Is not possible to add that email because it’s already linked to a Microsoft account
    You need to create a new outlook address for that purpose.

In case you need to know how an alias work in your account, please check this article:
    https://support.microsoft.com/office/add-or-rem...

And just to let you know, any kind of content transfer (game licenses, purchases, progress, Xbox profile, etc) between Microsoft accounts can’t be made for security reasons
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Why can't my credits be transferred to my account?

Hello Unfallenio,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a database not under our control, we have escalated the problem, and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. To be clear, since this is an issue with how data is being sent from an internal source, adjusting your user information will likely not resolve
    this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.
Thema:

1. Why can't I transfer my account? - Similar Threads - Why can't transfer

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  8. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  9. Why XBOX GAME PASS can't transfer games from a PC to another PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why XBOX GAME PASS can't transfer games from a PC to another PC: It's feature is basic and very useful but why users can't transfer games from a PC to another PC. LOL 35ab180e-dd9f-43ec-bf37-909b4eeeb91c
  10. Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?: Hi, Microsoft Team, Mr. Bill Gates, Mojang Team, and Minecraft I've contacted Microsoft's team and asked for a recovery account three times. The team asked me to fill out the ACSR form at the...