Why can't I talk to people in game

Discus and support Why can't I talk to people in game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In destiny 2 I can to talk to them but I can't hear them c1642389-5a43-4b84-884c-c6b12ce7d9d2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nick jones6, Dec 1, 2023.

1. nick jones6
    nick jones6 Guest

In destiny 2 I can to talk to them but I can't hear them

:)

nick jones6, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello nick jones6,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello nick jones6,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to communicate your friends in game. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check the account or the devices that is connected to your account and dig in deeper. No worries, we do have some effective troubleshooting steps here that could fix the issue. There could be several reasons why you are unable to hear other players in Destiny 2.

Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check your audio settings in the game to ensure that voice chat is enabled and that your microphone and speakers are selected as the default devices.

2. Check your Xbox Live privacy settings to ensure that you have allowed communication with other players.

3. Check your network connection to ensure that you have a stable and fast internet connection.

4. Try restarting your console and the game to see if that resolves the issue.

Hope I helped! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. CarstenE Win User

Can't talk with people

Hey zvzo,

Please check again on enforcement.xbox.com that the correct time has really passed. Compare the shown Timezone to yours to make sure it should be really over.

If thats the case try the following:

- Remove your Profile from the Console as explained here: https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

- After that, press and hold the Xbox Button on the Console itself until it shuts off. Unplug the power brick from both sides for around 2 minutes. After that time replug and restart.

- Once the Console is booted up again, readd your profile to the Console as explained here: https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

Let us know if that helped.

- lg 2Bad4You
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Wondering why I can't talk to people on my own realm

Hi KITKATCATFISH! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can't communicate on this server or the same happens on all servers?

Have you confirmed with the game developer that is something regional based, as the realms are on their servers them will know more about that

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  6. Francia J. Win User

Why can't I talk in chat

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.

Once done, restart your device to sync the changes, Piney.
Thema:

1. Why can't I talk to people in game - Similar Threads - Why can't talk

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  8. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  9. Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?: I own an Xbox Series X. I have used both a Wired Xbox Controller, an Xbox official Wireless Controller as well as a PowerA Fusion Pro 2 Wired Controller and I continue to have the same issue. I...
  10. Why can't I talk in chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I talk in chat: I got a yellow notice that said "you cannot chat with other players because of how your Microsoft account is set up" and I followed the instructions to fix it and it is on allow but I still can't...