Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

Discus and support Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShaneHelber, Mar 8, 2024.

1. ShaneHelber
    ShaneHelber Guest

I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15 invites from one, 4 invites from another, 2 from another and 1 from the last. I then received messages ( I believe 4 and 2 ) from two of them. They were upset I didn't win the match. I said nothing until I realized I blocked them and was still receiving messages. I attempted to report them for harassment but was told that Xbox couldn't take action on your report. So, Xbox basically says that you can be harassed in a game but so long as you don't say anything "Super scary" it's fine. That's beyond messed up and I would have just joined their party and explained but I didn't want to wake up my child so I belittled one. Finally after 3 more minutes of invites I got suspended. This is wrong and just goes to show Microsoft and Xbox will tolerate harassment. I just wanted to keep my child asleep. That is not my fault.

:)

ShaneHelber, Mar 8, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: