Why cant I stream to Twitch from my Xbox even though it is showing them as linked?

Discus and support Why cant I stream to Twitch from my Xbox even though it is showing them as linked? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to stream from my Xbox to Twitch with no success. I went to Capture & share and clicked live streaming. I followed the instructions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElectableLouise, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Why cant I stream to Twitch from my Xbox even though it is showing them as linked?

I have been trying to stream from my Xbox to Twitch with no success. I went to Capture & share and clicked live streaming. I followed the instructions to link Twitch and Xbox. As soon as I link them the screen on my xbox refreshes and gives me an activation code as though I havent linked them. When I look in settings it shows Twitch as linked and when I look on Twitch it shows Xbox as linked.

I have tried unlinking then linking again, resetting Xbox numerous times, removed my account, power cycled (hold power button 10 secs and unplug for 30 secs) and adding my account again. I have also checked all my settings to make sure everything is allowed so I can stream.

I have great internet and an open NAT. I'm on Series S.

:)

ElectableLouise, Nov 30, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why cant I stream to Twitch from my Xbox even though it is showing them as linked?