Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

Discus and support Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gameonnemisis, Jun 9, 2024.

1. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work

:)

Gameonnemisis, Jun 9, 2024
  2. Harley Croft Win User

Twitch stream headset mic crackling

Just an update, I contacted the manufacturer support for assistance and they stayed it's to do with the Twitch live streaming intergration for XBox. I highly suggest your company needs to fix the Twitch live streaming integration for XBox Series S|X because it had nothing to do with the headset, console, or whatever.
  3. tozOL Win User

Cannot stream on mixer with Xbox one x

well, this is a joke tbh, I’m a twitch streamer, and podcaster, I have my new X, and quite simply, I’m getting these errors every time for the last two days.

Pissed isn’t the word, I want to play games for my community on the new X, however since Microsoft screwed the twitch App to hell, it’s bassically made the Xbox the worst place to stream games.

Does anybody actually have a fix for this, because I’m going to back PS4 to stream on twitch.......

One tiny other point, why Microsoft just can’t allow both Twitch and Mixer to exist and let us make the choice...it’s wrong and I’m telling you now, you are making not want to stream to my community from the Xbox, because right I simply can’t.
  4. Lerck Wolf 44 Win User

Twitch Crashing Xbox One X and No Report Problem Button??

the Twitch app on the Xbox One X has been shutting my console off as well so you're definitely not alone, it's been doing this ever since the last console update also the Kinect cam used to work on it and now it doesn't work at all, I can go on to the
    Twitch app itself and watch streams occasionally but there is a lot of lag, the crashes happen the most frequently in the set up broadcast section either before or after a stream, sometimes I'll be configuring a broadcast with a bit rate the resolution and
    all that stuff and my screen goes black and my Xbox One X just randomly shuts off I have tried informing The Insider program and I've also reported the problem to Twitch itself so far nothing has been resolved and it continues to do it, but I have no idea
    if anyone else is experiencing these issues at all besides yourself, but yeah 90% of the problem for me happens when I configure a broadcast on the app and the Xbox One X just randomly shuts off with a black screen I know for a 100% fact it's the Twitch app
    because my Xbox One X works perfectly fine on everything else, so I hope this reply helps and just know that it's not just happening to you.
  5. f011owdave Win User

This game doesn't allow live streaming

Hi I'm having the same issues I can actually stream the game its says I'm not allowed but In the twitch dashboard it wont show any games so its saying I'm streaming to twitch not streaming call of duty vanguard I have to go onto a laptop or pc into my twitch channel and change it all in there it's like twitch xbox cant pick up what I'm trying to stream it's very annoying consoles upgraded yet still have issues this has been happening for months now aswell tet Microsoft still havnt fixed it
  6. Jurassic WorldI Rex Win User

This game doesn't allow live streaming

Same with me. I tried streaming Fortnite on Twitch tonight through my Xbox and it also said This game doesn't allow live streaming, and that has never happened to me before.
Thema:

Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

1. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with... - Similar Threads - Why cant stream

2. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  3. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  4. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  5. Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4: So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after the new router was put in by spectrum it was...
  6. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  7. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  8. Why cant I stream to Twitch from my Xbox even though it is showing them as linked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I stream to Twitch from my Xbox even though it is showing them as linked?: I have been trying to stream from my Xbox to Twitch with no success. I went to Capture & share and clicked live streaming. I followed the instructions to link Twitch and Xbox. As soon as I link...
  9. Why does it say I cant stream to my pc because they need an update when they don't.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say I cant stream to my pc because they need an update when they don't.: I try to stream my Xbox to my pc and it says test streaming and whenever I do that I check my updates on my console and pc but they don't need any updates b579293b-e627-409c-a19b-01144077f265
  10. I cant live stream on xbox after correcting all the known issues on why i cant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant live stream on xbox after correcting all the known issues on why i cant: so i was trying to live stream call of duty like i would typically do. i couldnt access the option to so i opened support. thought some settings had been changed and needed to be corrected but...