Why can't I start my new user name with hey?

Discus and support Why can't I start my new user name with hey? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to change my username from HeyItsJack1811 to HeyItsJac712, but when I check availability, it says, "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jacqueline Chandler, Sep 14, 2023.

1. Why can't I start my new user name with hey?

I'm trying to change my username from HeyItsJack1811 to HeyItsJac712, but when I check availability, it says, "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." even though my current username has hey in it already and is longer than the 12-character limit. But, when I put it as ItsHeyJac712, it accepts it and lets me confirm it. The only thing I can think of it being is it thinks I'm typing "tits" as "yits" but even if I get rid of the y it still doesn't let me do it.

:)

Jacqueline Chandler, Sep 14, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

In order for a Gamertag to be valid, it must be at least three characters long but no more than 12 characters long. They also cannot contain special characters, and must start with a letter. Consecutive spaces are also prohibited. In addition, words and terms deemed offensive may not be allowed — your Gamertag is publicly visible, so you should try to avoid anything that could cause offense to others anyway.

You can find more details on gamertags at: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/gamertag-update-faq

Hope this helps resolve your query. Have a great day.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I have been scammed - Why can't the money on my Microsoft account pay for my 3 month xbox live

YYou can't pay for memberships on any console with currency not even online games why in heavens name would.you think otherwise

99.9% of live users get it why can't you?
  4. Vairkjosa Win User

Dragon souls not absorbing

[quote user="Tr0lldem0rt"]

and the named one that pops up at the west watchtower outside white run

[/quote]

Forgot about that one! I think he has a name too. That's the one who had me for dinner my first time out. Probably why I can't remember it's name.
  5. ContentedEntree Win User

Not trying to start anything, But does anyone else feel Let down now?

[quote user="BigPigglyWiggly"]

@ Thats why they started selling licenses to Use the product instead of Selling you the product.

[/quote]

I bought it and I own it, and it does not matter what Microsoft say. Microsoft can't write up new laws, sorry.
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

xbox one

[quote user="Scrutinizer"]

If I'm going to spend $19,000 on a new Mazda 3, then why can't I get a discount on gasoline?

[/quote]

hey you get a full tank, lol. I remember the days where every launch console came with a game, I feel old
Thema:

1. Why can't I start my new user name with hey? - Similar Threads - Why can't start

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  8. Why can't I start Medieval Dynasty (0xc0000409)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I start Medieval Dynasty (0xc0000409): I have gamepass and I want to play Medieval Dynasty. When I try to load the game, I loads for 5-10 seconds then I get this error code. (0xc0000409) I have repaired verified, Restarted pc...
  9. Why is Fallout 3 on PC game pass not working? I can't even start a new game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fallout 3 on PC game pass not working? I can't even start a new game.: I buy a subscription for "Ultimate" and the game crashes everytime I try to "Start New Game". Why is this happening? 9d4302ad-3fcf-4763-8f8d-422f649dbb5e
  10. Why can't I start or create parties on Xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I start or create parties on Xbox app?: For some reason I can't create or join parties on Xbox app. 13245808-1897-42fc-bb2e-82d4e0be7425