Why can't I start Medieval Dynasty (0xc0000409)

Discus and support Why can't I start Medieval Dynasty (0xc0000409) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have gamepass and I want to play Medieval Dynasty. When I try to load the game, I loads for 5-10 seconds then I get this error code. (0xc0000409) I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alan L1, Jul 14, 2023.

1. Alan L1
    Alan L1 Guest

I have gamepass and I want to play Medieval Dynasty. When I try to load the game, I loads for 5-10 seconds then I get this error code. (0xc0000409)

I have repaired verified, Restarted pc

uninstalled restart pc- installed restart pc.

Getting a different gaming service through powershell.

check for all updates.

No luck.

please help.

:)

Alan L1, Jul 14, 2023
  2. Gus 2008 Win User

try looking at the windows defender reputation based blocked items thingy then find the game and allow it on device
    [​IMG]
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

You can also try performing a clean boot check whether a background program is interfering with your game or program: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

If you continue to get the same error only for this game, you can submit a request here: https://support.toplitz-productions.com/ to check with the game support.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Have you tried reinstalling the game through the MS Store? You can also try to repair the Xbox app. Go to your PC Settings > Apps, select “Xbox” on the list, and choose “Advanced Options.” On the following page, click “Repair” to repair the app then try the game again. If the error code persists, I suggest you also check with the game support to check if this is a bug or issue in the game. You may also try the rest of the steps here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/....
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

6. Alan L1 Win User

I just bought the game from somewhere else and it worked first time.
Thema:

1. Why can't I start Medieval Dynasty (0xc0000409) - Similar Threads - Why can't start

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  5. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  6. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  7. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  8. Why can't I start my new user name with hey?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I start my new user name with hey?: I'm trying to change my username from HeyItsJack1811 to HeyItsJac712, but when I check availability, it says, "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." even though my current username...
  9. Why is Fallout 3 on PC game pass not working? I can't even start a new game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fallout 3 on PC game pass not working? I can't even start a new game.: I buy a subscription for "Ultimate" and the game crashes everytime I try to "Start New Game". Why is this happening? 9d4302ad-3fcf-4763-8f8d-422f649dbb5e
  10. Why can't I start or create parties on Xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I start or create parties on Xbox app?: For some reason I can't create or join parties on Xbox app. 13245808-1897-42fc-bb2e-82d4e0be7425