Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

Discus and support Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by John Koskinen, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill out the forms to confirm that it was indeed me. Fast forward to a week later, I just got home from a work trip and have been looking forward to using it. The exact same thing happened, but the security procedure is now saying that I've had too many attempts and keeps sending me to the same screen (which I've attempted to fill out to no avail at least 10 times now). I really just need to speak to someone at Microsoft, which seems to be impossible. Every avenue I've tried sends me to the exact help screen which won't ******* work! How hard is it to know that it's me, on my account which has all of my games, and that it's just an old email that I don't use anymore. I shouldn't have to go through this process every single time I try to use my new $500 Xbox. Please help, feeling rather defeated and like switching to PS5 if I can sell this POS off. Thanks for the middle finger MSFT! Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft?? :))))))

:)

John Koskinen, Jan 2, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??