Why can't I sign into my microsoft account in minecraft on the ps5

Discus and support Why can't I sign into my microsoft account in minecraft on the ps5 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever I scan the qr code or use the remote connect website and it says I have successfully signed it say on the minecraft homescreen that my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tomas Grogan, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Tomas Grogan
    Tomas Grogan Guest

Whenever I scan the qr code or use the remote connect website and it says I have successfully signed it say on the minecraft homescreen that my microsoft acount is linked to another playstation account but I have never done .

:)

Tomas Grogan, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

So I'm linked into the Ps5 account? And I'm not trying link another Microsoft account to my ps4, I'm trying to get into my Microsoft account that have my Email address linked to it.

I just don't understand why minecraft Microsoft account can't be unlinked? I'll have to pay for another minecraft Microsoft account if I can't get my original email address that I've veen using.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but according to Mojang if you receive the error "The solution is to link the PSN:tm: ID to a different Microsoft account since the Microsoft Account you’re attempting to use is already connected to a different PSN ID. Each Microsoft account may only be linked to a single PSN ID and vice versa."

This means that the system detects that your Microsoft account is already linked to a different PlayStation account.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Can't sign in with a Microsoft account with PS5 Minecraft

I appreciate the response and you're welcome.

Please take your time and let's hope for the best!

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Can't sign in with a Microsoft account with PS5 Minecraft

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account.

If the Microsoft account has been deactivated/closed permanently, I'm afraid it is no longer possible to recover your Minecraft account.

Also, if you have not logged into your Microsoft account for more than two years and it has been closed due to inactivity, you will not be able to use the Account Recovery Form to recover your account. Reference: https://support.microsoft.com/office/7c0a9fa7-0982-b7c6-fd72-df852b63699f

According to the official Mojang website: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

"Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account. 

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, it cannot be unlinked without loss of access to entitlements and Minecoins on other platforms. 

Note: As of March 15, 2023, please DO NOT unlink your MSA from your PlayStation account via the in-game menu. You will be unable to link it back if you do so."

You might need to create a new Microsoft/Mojang account and link it with a new PSN account.

Just in case the Microsoft account has not been closed yet, you will need to try the Account Recovery Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

Important: The account recovery form can only be used if two-step verification isn't turned on. If the feature is enabled, the only way to recover the account is to regain access to your two-step verification phone number.

Detailed steps on how to use the Account Recovery Form can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/office/b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Microsoft takes account security very seriously, that's why Account Recovery is an automated process with no human influence. If you don't have the correct information, you may not be able to get through account verification using the Recovery Form.

The Account Recovery Form requires adequate information to prove that you are the owner of the account. The Account Recovery Process can be a time-consuming process, but providing as much info as possible from the start of the process will increase the possibility of being verified by the automated process. You'll need to keep trying until you're verified by Microsoft.

Remember to use a familiar device from which you've frequently accessed your Microsoft account, as well as a familiar location. Microsoft will review your responses and respond within 24 hours. If you are verified, instructions on how to log back into your account will be sent to you, and if you are not verified, you will need to submit the Account Recovery form again. You can do this up to 2 times every 24 hours.

It's important to note that Microsoft Support will not be able to grant you access to your account, you will be sent back to the Account Recovery pages that have been linked above.

If your Microsoft account recovery request was not granted or was unsuccessful, please click the attached link for more information: https://support.microsoft.com/office/dc56c3e3-dff0-4ed5-8edb-60290eea6b53

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. Why can't I sign into my microsoft account in minecraft on the ps5 - Similar Threads - Why can't sign

2. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  3. What is the reason why I can't sign in my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the reason why I can't sign in my Xbox: What is the reason why I can't sign in 5c33e0a2-7c93-424d-85da-79c420840a76
  4. why can't i sign in xbox site

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't i sign in xbox site: Every time I try to sign in Xbox site it keeps reloading and doesn't redirect me into the login page I think it's a bug or something, so if you can help me in activating my Microsoft account as an...
  5. Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?: I cleared my cache, cookies, used incognito mode and even changed browser, but the problem stays. When I log in, it instantly logs me out. By the way, using a different account works fine....
  6. why can't I sign into xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't I sign into xbox?: I've had this console a little over a year now and I have never had this issue now all of a sudden I turn in on and it won't sign me in. I have tried both wireless/wired connection same thing so...
  7. Why can't I sign in to Xbox with my Gmail account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign in to Xbox with my Gmail account?: When I try to sign in to Xbox with my Gmail account, it just throws me back to the main page. And once I try to sign in again, it won't let me enter my email as it takes me straight back to the...
  8. Why can't I sign into my Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox Series S?: I don't know what could have caused this. I have had my series S for about 2 years. Out of nowhere, it signed me out of my Xbox account and I haven't been able to sign back in. It literally will...
  9. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...
  10. Why can't I sign into the xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into the xbox app on PC?: I have tried everything on these so-called forums. I still cannot sign in to the xbox app on windows. So I am unable to install any xbox windows games. Xbox play anywhere does not seem to be...