Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

Discus and support Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thunderlord576, Oct 16, 2023.

1. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already connected to my ps4??????? Any fixes?

:)

Thunderlord576, Oct 16, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

I advise you contact Play Station Support for assistance with your query, as this is an Xbox Community Forum.
  3. DuTexasHomo Win User

mincraft pc/ps4

I would like to know why I cant log in my microsoft acc on my ps4 if im given the option it just says something has went wrong
  4. DMWM2005 Win User

Signing into a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft

Why is it saying i cant sign in on my ps4 minecraft? I already tried to set it up but it doesnt go through.
  5. CrayZieShottas Win User

EA Acces purchase with account Balance not available !

i hate i cant pay ea acces with my credits on my microsoft account why i need a creditcard more than the half off all the people in the netherlands dont have a credit card why we cant buy ea acces ?????
  6. stubourget Win User

Minecraft on ps4

Still cant sign in to my mircosoft account on my ps4 for minecraft
Thema:

1. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Why cant sign

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  6. Why cant I sign into xbox app windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I sign into xbox app windows 10?: I already know the issue, was wondering if you could provide a solution. When attempting to sign into the xbox app on Windows 10 it doesn't let me sign in, instead it returns to the xbox app home...
  7. Why cant i sign into my account on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my account on xbox 360: I was on my xbox one trying to play an xbox 360 game. When i try to sign into my account the email associated with my account does not work. Somebody please help me i have just spent 15 dollars on...
  8. Why cant i choose gamertag in order to sign in ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i choose gamertag in order to sign in ?: i cannot choose the gamertag 32c3388c-767a-418f-a77c-860d2b5e8457
  9. Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console: I just wanna know a solution to the sign up problem on my xbox 360 .... I'm struggling to sign up to xbox live and it keeps referring me to xbox.com/support for more info but I'm not finding any...
  10. Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts?: Hi, a couple of days ago my son had problems trying to load his game on his x box, as it was slow to load he signed out and then tried to sign in to my account on his x box. He then got the...